Pacer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer question

What am I looking for under Query to find recent updates to my case? I see the date of last filing and know if it doesn't change not to bother with looking at anymore pages. I am interested in seeing the trustees notes and any updates to the case,so what do I look under? I see it says: Alias,Associated cases,Attorney,Case Summary,Claims register,Creditor mailing matrix,Creditor,ETC,ETC. What should I be looking for? I did notice under case summary and flags,it listed DebtEd MEANSNO. I'm assuming they don't have my debt ed certificates yeat and there is no means test required? Any help from the Pacer masters is apprecited.

Meansno means you passed the means test and debted means they need your debt ed certificate filed.

Comment

I usually go straight to Docket Report.
      filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

I have a question too. I have already been to by 341 and done the pre and post debt classes. On my schedule page, under the exit debtor course it says terminated instead of satisfied. What does that mean?

Comment

Docket Report is the best, but also costs the most money. My Docket Report is now "8" pages and costs me $0.64 every time I pull it up.

Always check the "Date of last filing" on the main query result page before doing a Docket Report. If it hasn't changed, nothing has changed on the Docket. (Noting that the Claims Register may change, but that's not really something to watch unless you're in a Chapter 13 or an Asset Chapter 7.)
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Good advice, thanks.
            filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

We had our 341 on Monday. Do I need to check pacer? Should I just contact our lawyer and ask what to do next?
              Chapter 7
              Filed: 2/6/10
              341: 3/22/10
              Discharged: 6/8/10

Comment

Your attorney should have already told you what's next. Usually, it's nothing. After the 341 Meeting for a Chapter 7, it's just a waiting game. Feel free to contact your attorney since you're unsure. Do you even know if you're an asset case or not?
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

No, no asset. We got to the meeting late but they didn't call our name yet. Our lawyer took us outside and told us briefly what was going to happen and she said when the trustee says thank you no further questions you can leave so we left and that was that. She had a few more cases that morning.
                  Last edited by notnomore; 03-26-2010, 07:25 AM.
                  Chapter 7
                  Filed: 2/6/10
                  341: 3/22/10
                  Discharged: 6/8/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X