top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the attached information from Pacer means???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does the attached information from Pacer means???

Hi,

My continuation 341 meeting was held yesterday. The assistant of the trustee has told me that since I have provided everything they have asked for, I do not need to show up. (He said that there is no way to cancel the meeting once it's set).

I have checked pacer today, here's what I see:

Deadlines:
    It shows the 341 meeting as terminated.

History = It shows 2 records for yesterday, Meeting of creditors Held and Concluded and Trustee's Statement RE: 521(a)(1) Filing Requirements

Under more information it shows: "Meeting held and concluded" and "The information required by 11 USC 521(a)(1) as provided by the debtor is complete to the satisfaction of the trustee. No creditor or other party in intrest has filed a request for order of dismissal... and the trustee does not believe that this case is subject to automatic dismissal pursuant to 11 USC SEC 521(I)

What does all of that mean? Do you think that the trustee has concluded his review or will he ask for more?

Outside of that, the date for objection is still set for 60 days from the initial 341 meeting (It has been set automatically on the day O filled)?
    I am not sure if it matters by I am filing in FL...

Thanks!!!
    [B]Filed Ch 7 01/31/2010
    341 Meeting 3/3/2010 ,
    continuation of 341 Meeting: 4/1/2010
    Current Pacer Status: Awaiting Discharge

I wish I could help you but all I can do is offer words of encouragement...we have some very smart and knowledgeable people on here, hopefully they will weigh in.
    All the best,
    Bobby

Comment

The 521 junk is basically that you filed all the require forms and schedules and everything is complete. This is also know as the "Order Determining Debtor's Compliance with Filing Requirements of Section 521(a)".

As for the 341 Meeting, having it "concluded" is what you want to see. This means that the (panel) Trustee has conducted the meeting and no continuance of the meeting was recorded. You are done with the 341 Meeting.

Also, you are officially in the 60-Day club, so you should be happy. Now, just wait for your report of no distribution and then wait for your discharge.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Justbroke, I believe I learn at least 5 new things from you every day. We need a positive karma button on here like on other forums I have seen.

Comment

Thanks for the info!!! Do you know if they 60 days period has started from the first or second meeting?

As for additional information requested by the trustee - Does the fact that there is nothing notated about additional information required means that as long as nothing changes, the trustee is done with his review?

Thanks again.
          Last edited by logmaster; 04-02-2010, 05:48 PM.
          [B]Filed Ch 7 01/31/2010
          341 Meeting 3/3/2010 ,

Comment

Originally posted by logmaster View Post
            Do you know if they 60 days period has started from the first or second meeting?
            The "60-day" thing that everyone talks about is actually called the bar date for filing a complaint to determine dischargeability. It is technically the last date that anyone, including the panel and United States Trustee (UST), can "complain" (file an adversary proceeding). After that date, your discharge will come about as quickly as possible, but the date itself is the last day to complain.

This date is set based on your first scheduled 341 Meeting. That's a very important distinction. No matter how many 341s you have, the dischargeability bar date is set when your first 341 Meeting is scheduled. That date doesn't move, but can be "extended" if a party in interest (Trustee or creditor) shows cause.

Originally posted by logmaster View Post
            As for additional information requested by the trustee - Does the fact that there is nothing notated about additional information required means that as long as nothing changes, the trustee is done with his review?
            Generally speaking, yes. If the 341 Meeting went smoothly and the United States Trustee (UST) didn't show up or ask for anything by then or shortly thereafter, it usually is an indicator of a smooth and uneventful 60 days!
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Wow, thanks for the great information. This forum is the best, I do not know what I would have done without it.

My useless attorney, has not even replied to my question about the situation.
              I paid him over 2K in commission. I get his voicemail all the time and I got to the point where I communicated directly with the office of the trustee, getting documents requirements and submitting it to them without his review. (That was before the second 341 meeting).

This guy is so bad , that at one point I was very upset before the first 341 meeting since I could not get a hold of him. The guy has heard my message two weeks after the meeting and then he called me asking what's happened and why I am upset.

This guy is a member of the Bankruptcy Attorneys Association. I wish there would have been a way to review attorneys by name however it is tricky.
              [B]Filed Ch 7 01/31/2010
              341 Meeting 3/3/2010 ,

Comment

Complain

I'd complain about your atty to the Bankruptcy Association and the state bar. Its malpractice and he should be punished.
                4/14/2010 Filed Chp. 7 Pro Se :blink: 5/17/2010 341 Hearing :blush2: 5/17/2010 Trustee's Initial Report Filed :yahoo: 6/4/2010 Final Trustee Report of No Distribution :clapping: 8/2/2010 Reaffirmation Hearing (Approved) :clapping: 8/11/2010 Discharged!
                I am not an attorney. You should not consider any of my statements to be legal advice.

Comment

I might do it after the case will get dismissed...
                  [B]Filed Ch 7 01/31/2010
                  341 Meeting 3/3/2010 ,

Comment

I have been searching the whole forum for the answer to the 60 day wait from the 1st or 2nd 341 meeting. As always thanks Justbroke for always helping us out!!!
                    Filed Chapter 7 Pro-Se - 1/19/2010
                    341 Meeting - 2/19/2010
                    Deadline to Object - 4/20/2010
                    Fico Credit Scores 2/5/2010 Equ-472 TU - 458

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X