top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dischare Paper came today while I was on my Lunch Break!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dischare Paper came today while I was on my Lunch Break!

I received my Discharge paper today on 65 days. What are the next steps now since I received my discharge paper for my Chapter 7. Any good advice? Thanks!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are the first this week! Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank You!

I am so excited!! Thank You!

Comment

Congratulations.

There really is nothing left to do unless you're an asset case. Now, you just enjoy your fresh start!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yes, congratulations. You enjoy the ranks of the Fresh Start Crew, with many of us waiting to walk in your footsteps. Great news, happy for ya!
          Bobby

Comment

Congrats! The rest of us well on our way can't wait to join you.....I've not been so ready to see hamsters since heading to fifth grade with the classroom pets.
            Bobby

Comment

Congratulations
              North Carolina

Comment

Congrats to you!

Comment

Congrats on your discharge!!!
                  May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                  May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                  May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                  9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see how good that must feel. Yay for starting over!!
                    Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/12/10 341 held: 2/16/10 Discharged and Closed: 4/20/10
                    Stopped Mortgage Pymts: 5/1/10 Moving to Rental: 7/2/10. Hoping Wells Fargo forecloses in 6 months tops

Comment

Today i received my discharge document attached was another document taht says the following creditors didn't receive this notice it says this :

intp Courtesy NEF (what is this) it isn't one of my creditors???
                      Does anyone know after the discharge when the case closes?? Please let me know
                      I'm so excited but I have these questions...pending in my mind..HELP!

Comment

A no-asset Chapter 7 will usually auto-close the same day or a few days later. Congratulations.
                        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I am shock, I been receiving so many auto approval letters now! No credit card approval yet!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X