Debtor Paid Off Now What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debtor Paid Off Now What?

So heres the scenario, if you look at my other posts you will see (in short) My sister filed bankruptcy, my brother and I are named creditors,

Yesterday my sister calls to let me know she got 15K in a check from the Deb Casey the Trustee, Now i looked on the pacer system it does not show any recent activity,

question 1. should it not show somewhere within pacer who has gotten what?

question 2. if my sister got a check yesterday, when can the creditors expect to get theirs IE ME lol...

Originally posted by htownvideo View Post
    So heres the scenario, if you look at my other posts you will see (in short) My sister filed bankruptcy, my brother and I are named creditors,

Yesterday my sister calls to let me know she got 15K in a check from the Deb Casey the Trustee, Now i looked on the pacer system it does not show any recent activity,

question 1. should it not show somewhere within pacer who has gotten what?

question 2. if my sister got a check yesterday, when can the creditors expect to get theirs IE ME lol...
    Something here makes no sense. The trustee does not send money to the debtor, but collects from the debtor to pay the creditors.
    8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
    11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

I search for your old posts and found one from January that made this all make sense.

You should be getting your checks very soon. I suspect you can call the office of the Trustee if you don't get it in the next week or two.

All the best.
      8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
      11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Thank you

as for me i don't need the money it is just going to be invested like everything else, It's my brother im worried about I have money to loan him if need be but can't bring myself to let family borrow money.

I will call the trustee and see what she say's I can never get ahold of her anyways.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X