top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow weird feeling - I guess it's discharged....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow weird feeling - I guess it's discharged....

Wow, I've been reading everyone getting their discharge and seeing it through PACER... Well I looked today and my Ch7 was discharged and closed today 5/2/10... and it's Sunday... Well after 73 days since my 341 meeting, I should be happy, but I feel weird... thankful, but weird... thank you to everyone on this forum, you are more than any attorney could help people and their issues.... Guess, I'm outta the 60 day club and in the finalized club.... Thanks.....

Date Filed: 1/11/10
    341 Meeting: 2/16/10
    Discharged and Closed: 5/2/10

Wow! Congratulations! I filed on 1/4, had my 341 on 2/16 but I'm not yet discharged and still checking Pacer every evening... But your case gives me hope! Just let it sink in and you'll be doing the hamster dance soon.
    11/09 - Ran out of money - 1/4/10 - Filed Chapter 7 (Pro-Se) - 2/16/10 - 341 Meeting -6/17/10 - Reaffirmation hearing (auto) - DISCHARGED 7/6/10m CLOSED 7/26/10

Comment

Congrats SS for making it through the process. I'm just starting my journey and hope all will end well. I've been stressing for over a year now and finally I just couldn't bear it all. I'm hoping to file this month. Good luck with your "fresh start".

Comment

Hang in there HGoLightly - it should be any day and this was discharged on a Sunday!!! So there is hope 7 days a week, I guess. You're almost there... My thoughts are with you and everyone going through this... I hope and pray that I never, ever have to go through this ever again.

To BkinParadise - hang in there, my motto was one day at a time and some of those days were very hard, but it's my situation and be strong, you will surprise yourself and thanks for your nice thought on my "fresh start".

I went to the store and bought a bottle of Verdi champagne and I will toast you all and to all the people going through this...

Comment

Congratulations on making it to discharge, SS! Enjoy your fresh, new financial start - you've learned your lessons the hard way. Now you can take advantage of them and never find yourself here again. Way to go!
          I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
          06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
          07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
          10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
          01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
          09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
          06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
          08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
          Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Totally agree, lrprn - my new motto, if you can't pay cash for it, then you don't need it. Over the last couple of months, I have instilled that and it's okay.... it's a rejuvenation for me and like you said, a lesson learned and a very valuable lesson. Only positive vibes going forward and my fresh start...

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On being Discharged AND Closed!! It appears that you are in a district that does simple Ch7 Discharges and Closures automatically!

Though you haven't been 'officially' on-board for very long, it appears that you have been a diligent 'lurker'. Therefore you qualify for our Officially Unofficial Victory Dance. Here you go:

Enjoy!
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats to you! I hope to be where you are by the beginning of Sept, provided everything goes smoothly as my attorney expects.
                Filed CH 13 5/28/10
                341 Hearing 6/23/10 & 8/23/10/Confirmed 9/21/2010 36 months
                DISCHARGED 9/12/13

Comment

Congrats!
                  Wife Laid off - 11/16/2009 Missed First Payments - 12/5/2009
                  Filed Chap 7 - 12/31/2009
                  341 - 2/12/2010
                  Discharged - 4/19/2010

Comment

Congrats on your Discharge!!!
                    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Thank you - that made my day and made me official!!! Thanks for all your helpful insight....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X