top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please!! The hamsters!! I am discharged!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please!! The hamsters!! I am discharged!!!

Hey everyone,
    Well, at long last, the day finally arrived. I guess I was one of the lucky ones....day 60 was Monday and today when I opened Pacer at 4pm my case said "Dicharged" and "Closed". Discharged and closed on the same day!!!

I can't describe how I feel: joy, sorrow, numbness, the gauntlet of emotions. I cannot believe I am "really" free. I feel like someone who was on death row and they are awakened in the morning, unshackled, and sent to the outside world......

I thank EVERYONE on this forum so much. I could not have made it without you. Besides a family or friend death, this is the most traumatic thing I have ever been through. I have strong morals as most of us do and it was very hard to separate my business decisions from my guilt........

I will linger on the board to help others as I was helped. I have learned so much on here, and I thank each and everyone for reading and the tremendous advice that I received from complete strangers. You guys and girls rock!

So, with that all being said, can I have the hamsters??? I'm kind of a manly man and am embarrassed to even ask for them, but I want those damn hamsters....I NEED them, LOL......I've even resisted to watch others' hamster dances so mine would be fresh and new for me.....

Thanks everyone and God bless,
    Bobby

bobbyquefour... very nice. Congratulations! I always love an autodischarge and autoclose!

Long live PACER!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyquefour View Post
      Hey everyone,
      Well, at long last, the day finally arrived. I guess I was one of the lucky ones....day 60 was Monday and today when I opened Pacer at 4pm my case said "Dicharged" and "Closed". Discharged and closed on the same day!!!

I can't describe how I feel: joy, sorrow, numbness, the gauntlet of emotions. I cannot believe I am "really" free. I feel like someone who was on death row and they are awakened in the morning, unshackled, and sent to the outside world......

I thank EVERYONE on this forum so much. I could not have made it without you. Besides a family or friend death, this is the most traumatic thing I have ever been through. I have strong morals as most of us do and it was very hard to separate my business decisions from my guilt........

I will linger on the board to help others as I was helped. I have learned so much on here, and I thank each and everyone for reading and the tremendous advice that I received from complete strangers. You guys and girls rock!

So, with that all being said, can I have the hamsters??? I'm kind of a manly man and am embarrassed to even ask for them, but I want those damn hamsters....I NEED them, LOL......I've even resisted to watch others' hamster dances so mine would be fresh and new for me.....

Thanks everyone and God bless,
      Bobby

Comment

Congrats.............I'm next in Line
        Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Few more weeks before I get to file. You guys are lucky!
          Filed: 6-7-2010 341: 7-15-2010 DISCHARGED: 9/17/2010

Comment

I thought I was next?
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
              I thought I was next?
              Ok. i degress.........your turn
              Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

Yay

Congrats and June 9th cannot come soon enough for us.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! bobbyquefour is Discharged AND Closed--on a Wednesday, the HUMP Day!! You have certainly earned this: Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank you so much, everyone! I pledge to help others wherever I have. What a learning process this is...it is almost good that it drags on because if it were a super swift process I am not sure we would appreciate it as much as having to go through the time to think and process. I am simply out of this world elated. Here's to many more discharges very soon. I promise to stay VERY MUCH in the loop and continue to PAY IT FORWARD! I'm watching my hamsters now....hell, maybe even twice. =)
                    Bobby

Comment

Originally posted by nc73 View Post
                      Few more weeks before I get to file. You guys are lucky!
                      We are lucky, but please understand we have been where you are, and in all of the phases you will go through...it is a very distinct process, but you will make it!!!! And you will come out a stronger person from it. =)

Comment

WhooooHoooo!!! Congrats on your Discharge!!!
                        May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                        May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                        May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                        9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

I'm not embarrassed at all to admit how much I liked that...what it symbolizes. Just don't tell my drinking buddies.....shhhh.......I'd never live that one down. The gym would no longer be a safe haven, LOL

You guys are great!

Comment

Dear Bobby: Thank you for planning to stay around. As we have more and more new members come onboard, your experiences will be helpful for their journeys. Thanks again!!
                            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                              Dear Bobby: Thank you for planning to stay around. As we have more and more new members come onboard, your experiences will be helpful for their journeys. Thanks again!!
                              Not a problem and I will do my best to help those who are new and need some words of encouragement.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X