top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 341 Meeting Party - 60 Day Club BBQ Countdown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done with you 341?

Stressed in your 60 Days until discharge!

Well go join the 60 Day Club! Sign in and tell us your information. http://www.bankruptcyforum.com/showthread.php?t=4814

Then pick up your free tickets to the BBQ January 27th at 2:00PM !!! Lots to do and eat!

Ribs, hotdogs, hamburgers, pizza, beans, chicken, steak, corn dogs, tacos, french fries, beans, potato chips, coleslaw, salad, fruit, beer, alchohol!

lots of festivities lined up including circus animals, fun jumps, rodeo, mud wrestling, Free BK Law Information, spelling bee contests, naked women showering (thanks to jimh water heater)!, twister, swimming, lawn darts, Slap The Trustee Bloody, Slap The US Trustee Unconscious, and Disbar The Attorney games all free!

We will be raffeling off tickets for a grand prize! 1 person will win a Free Kiss & Squeeze from me! 20 winners will receive automatic discharges on the spot and 5 more will win Credit Report Total Cleanup and 5 people will win cars of their choice! 100's of other prizes!

whoo hoooo! party time!

(all prizes and gifts mentioned in this post are a lie - get used to it, your attorney will do it to you as well)
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Is there a rain date if "it rains" on the 59th day? I heard that there won't be a cloud in the sky on day 59, but just in case.

Comment

HELL OR HIGH WATER buddy!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

I'm so sad, I guess ya'll will have to take notes and tell me war stories, I have been discharged. Oh well, nobody ever wants the police around, I can't ever have any fun......
        I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

yes, we take discharged as well. you all will be guest speakers.

besides, you are doing the shower thing with me. i paid my $5

Comment

I'd be honored, I think.
            I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

I don't get off until 5m that day. Will the party still be going????

Comment

yes of course. i got another $5 on you scheduled at 5:30PM.

Comment

So I don't need to shower before the party?

Comment

Ohhhhhhhh, can't wait to see BK's answer for this........
                    I could almost be jealous.....

(we got to get Staci back......... this game has gone wild)

Comment

I don't know Sunshine, do you think he might be all talk and no action

Comment

you only need to bring your high heels.

Comment

The black strappy ones or the silver spikes.

Comment

black strappy ones will be fine. thanks for asking. you are quite the lady.

Comment

Now don't be too tanked up before I get there. I always hate to get to a party after everybody has been drinking. It's hard to catch up you know.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X