top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 341 Meeting Party - 60 Day Club BBQ Countdown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn it....I won't be here!!

My parents are taking the boys for the weekend, Friday around noon. Hubby took the day off, and we are going out to a movie and dinner, and alone with no boys ......YIPPEEEE!!!!!!

I hate to miss the extravagant BBQ, but we haven't had alone time since he started his new schedule, back in October and we hardly see each other anymore!!

Pink

Comment

ok - lets figure this out a bit... just come to the BBQ and have a great time with the kids for a few hours, leave them there and then go off and have a movie date.

umm you have kids? how many? you look way to young to have kids.
      Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Originally posted by bkfiler

umm you have kids? how many? you look way to young to have kids.
        OK I thought we went over this before..I'm 31yrs (32yrs in March), and I have 2 boys! My oldest is 10yrs, and my baby is 5yrs.

Hubby and I have been togther for 12 years. Two boys, that is enough and we are done !! LOL

pink

Comment

leave them there and then go off and have a movie date.
          ARE you crazy??? Leave them there?? I would hate to think all the pranks you would teach them, and how corrupt their little minds would be !!!

Pink

Comment

did you see my picture? maybe you would consider just one more

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
            [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
            [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
            [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

are you kidding? you wouldnt believe all the learning they would go through.

we will make men out of them! you will be proud!

Comment

are you kidding? you wouldnt believe all the learning they would go through.

we will make men out of them! you will be proud!

Thank you for the idea however...I think I will take a rain check!!

Comment

ok, here is a snapshot my girlfriend took of me one day when i didnt know it. it not my best look as i wasnt posing but it is O.K.

http://www.in-side.no/images/ecard/b...T-hunk-350.gif
                  Hey bkf, I've been studying this and talk about ribs .... hmmmm better stay away from jimh cause your rib bones are mightily protruding. I was just saying to myself "think pink"

Comment

you havnt moved off that link. ive tracked you and you have been on the same web page for over 1 hour. umm, what are you doing?

Comment

Looking at your ribs, counting them one by one .... trying to see as far to the left as possible.

I have not been on it for an hour.... it only took.... I mean I was only there for 20 minutes. And it is not you it is an ecard isn't it

Comment

whats with girls and these fingers. keep that finger away from me!

and yes it is me. talk to me...

20 minutes? does one not know ones self enough.

Comment

whats with girls and these fingers. keep that finger away from me!

and yes it is me. talk to me...

20 minutes? does one not know ones self enough.
                          Yes I know myself pretty well, I just didn't know there was a limit to how many times I got to "know myself". I believe it was about one minute per rib.

Isn't that just like a man to think 20 minute of knowing yourself would be too much..LOL

ANd the finger thing, you KNOW you love it. Admit it, you wanted everyone to think you were into toes but it's really fingers.

Night-night!

Comment

1 'maybe' but 8 fingers? no way. that is going a bit over board now!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X