top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish me luck, Day 56 but storm clouds brewing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, technically the Motion to Dismiss should probably be "terminated" as well. I will not sit here and tell the Clerks how to do their job.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

so...

....in summary, I should listen to you guys, my lawyer, my case administrator and view that entry on pacer as a technical thing that doesn't affect my discharge.....as opposed to listening to the evil Demons of Paranoia that sometimes whisper in my ear...

Comment

Yes billy. Just let us know when the discharge shows up!
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

would having my case be converted from no-asset...

...to asset hold my discharge up? Do I have to sign the reaffirmation agreement on my car before I get the discharge? (although I'd think I'd need to know if the Panel Trustee was interested in seizing my car, or how much equity I'd have to come up with to retain it before a reaff would be signed)

Just asking because it's 4pm on Day 67, and looking at the list of cases in my district, most of the debtors who filed the same time as me, or some a few days later, are getting discharges. The other ones that are held up are all either people with some sort of a problem to their case, or they're asset cases. It seems to me that the asset-no asset thing should be separate from the discharge at this point.

Comment

Yes, asset/no-asset should be irrelevant. Check the FLAGS on your Case Summary screen to see if there's a flag holding it up.

Comment

it says "flags: Assets"

?

Comment

If that's the only flag, then I don't know what's holding up the discharge. Perhaps you can poke the Clerk.

Comment

Originally posted by billycool View Post
                  ....in summary, I should listen to you guys, my lawyer, my case administrator and view that entry on pacer as a technical thing that doesn't affect my discharge.....as opposed to listening to the evil Demons of Paranoia that sometimes whisper in my ear...
                  HEY! Those Evil Demons Of Paranoia are mine, I say. MINE! And I want them back!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X