HP Home Office Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP Home Office Card

I just finished my 341 meeting. My only concern is losing my computer. The pc was charged to my HP Home Office Card thru HSBC and never paid off. Has anyone heard of them requesting items back during the 60 day period to object? My pc is 2-3 years old now, but I don't really have the money to buy it if they state a price it is worth. thanks

I had the home office card too. HP never said boo to me about the laptop I got from them. Bass and Associates might pop up, but seeing as computers pretty much depreciate in value almost the moment you take them out of the box, I wouldn't worry about it. It's probably worth about 1/3 of what you financed it for by now, if not less.

If Bass and Associates send you anything, let your attorney know.
    sigpic
    Filed - 11/19/08;341 - 12/22/08
    Discharged - 2/23/09 ;Closed - 3/6/09
    Got my first post BK credit line - car loan - 4/9/09 On my way to recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by john5527 View Post
      I just finished my 341 meeting. My only concern is losing my computer. The pc was charged to my HP Home Office Card thru HSBC and never paid off. Has anyone heard of them requesting items back during the 60 day period to object? My pc is 2-3 years old now, but I don't really have the money to buy it if they state a price it is worth. thanks
      nobody wants your 2-3 year old computer
      Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
      Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
      Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

Comment

Originally posted by scorpion35 View Post
        nobody wants your 2-3 year old computer
        Thanks, I was betting on this. It's not much, but it's important to me at this time.

Comment

Yup, no one wants it. I haven't had any of my "purchase money security interest" (PMSI) credit cards call, write, or demand anything back that I purchased on discharged credit cards! In fact, of the 6-7 with the PMSI, only 1 filed a secured claim!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X