Blue Sky's Ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Sky's Ahead

08/17/2010 Order Discharging Debtor, Discharging Trustee and Closing Case.
    Document Served. (Admin.) (Entered: 08/17/2010)

08/17/2010 10 Bankruptcy Case Closed (Admin.) (Entered: 08/17/2010)

Thats what I wanted to see this morning!

Yesterday was the last day for objections and I really expected when I logged on today I'd see a request for extension for the trustee to look more closely at my S Corp but no, I was pleasantly surprised.

8/17/2010! Isn't that a GREAT day?

I would like to say a huge thanks for everyone's advice during this journey it sure made it easier dealing with the stress.

Now on with the rest of our lives!
    ==================================
    Filed: 4-30-2010
    341 Complete: 6-16-2010
    Discharged and Closed 8/17/2010

Congrats!

Comment

congrats blue!!!! it's almost over!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congratulations!!!
        Filed Chapter 7 - 06/30/2010
        Discharged - 11/18/2010
        Closed - 12/22/2010

Comment

Thanks, now that it's over it does feel like a weight has been lifted no doubt.

I wonder if my neighbor about 50 yards away heard me shout when I saw it on Pacer this morning?

Comment

most likely.....but who cares!! it just feels wonderful to have it all behind you doesn't it??

we r still in somewhat of shock...and can't get of the "someone" is looking over our shoulder mode! LOL!! i guess it takes a bit to get use to.
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Awesome! Welcome to your new life!
              Filed CH 7 - 5/21/10, 341 Meeting - 7/9/10, Report of no distribution - 7/12/10
              Last day to object - 9/7/10
              Discharged - 9/14/10
              Closed - 9/21/10

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                most likely.....but who cares!! it just feels wonderful to have it all behind you doesn't it??

we r still in somewhat of shock...and can't get of the "someone" is looking over our shoulder mode! LOL!! i guess it takes a bit to get use to.
                tobee43 you are right! It does seem like I should be worrying about something! Crazy isn't it?

Thanks to everybody for the congrats!

Comment

blue...you are just too worried about NOT worrying anymore...!!LOL!!!!

it will come...i'm still dealing with it myself..

Comment

Congrats blue!! Hope to join you before year-end.
                    Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                    AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

congrats, Glad to hear your out of the run away train. I will be glad to see that when I am done.
                      Going tomorrow for my second intake(first 2 years ago) with the lawyer I will use. I went to file 2 years ago but had a house my parents and I planned to fix and live in. When I could not afford it and my dad had to have it in his name to use is VA disability to fix it we transferred it. So I had to wait two years so I did not have to explain it all to the judge. Lawyers idea, I figured being a condemned house at the time it was transferred it, would have made it all ok. Plan is to file next month

Congrats again and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
                        Congrats blue!! Hope to join you before year-end.
                        Ditto! And I didn't even file yet. LOL.
                        Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                          Ditto! And I didn't even file yet. LOL.
                          And when are you filing? I am pulling trigger 8/27
                          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
                            And when are you filing? I am pulling trigger 8/27
                            Hopefully by this Friday or next Monday. Attorney is still reviewing papers.
                            Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                              Hopefully by this Friday or next Monday. Attorney is still reviewing papers.
                              Be sure to take the time to review the papers from the attorney before he files. I just reviewed our draft petition and found 17 line items that I needed clarified or were inaccurate or needed modifications. I trust my attorney, but trust my own eyesight better. His paralegal is making changes now and will send me revied draft for review prior to signing 8/25 for filing 8/27

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X