report of no distribution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

report of no distribution

i had my 341 meeting yesterday and i checked pacer today, the trustee just filed a report of no distribution!
    that was quick!

Now, we'll just wait for the official discharge.

Thank you TOM (tcreegan), Kartoons19...and to everyone who gave their input and for helping me ease my worries.
    Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se: July 28, 2010
    341 Meeting: Aug. 24, 2010/ Report of No Distribution: Aug. 25, 2010
    Officially Discharged: Oct. 26, 2010

Wow, that was quick. Congratulations. Maybe I'll get mine on Friday. It's got to be a great feeling to know that you are almost there!
    Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
    341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
    Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

Congrats nomoneyhoney. I was slow to respond to your question in the other post about how long it takes after 341 hearing 'til the trustees report. Mine, it took 8 days for the trustee to do so.
      Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by wnguyen View Post
        Congrats nomoneyhoney. I was slow to respond to your question in the other post about how long it takes after 341 hearing 'til the trustees report. Mine, it took 8 days for the trustee to do so.
        that's okay. thanks for the help. -=)

Comment

well...that is wonderful news nomoney!!!!!...but remember you must wait the "famous" 60 days to make certain no creditor files any objections...didn't want to burst your fun bubble...and many times the distribution of no assets deters anyone from filings since clearly the trustee is saying you have nothing to give!
          Last edited by tobee43; 08-26-2010, 08:44 AM. Reason: TYPO's R ME
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats nomoney! Amazed and happy for you how quick it was!!
            Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
            AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

tobee- thanks!i hope no one will contest. i doubt they will but you never know and i hate surprises.

ccsjoe-it was quick! now, we're going to do the counseling to get it out of the way. we'll probably do it tomorrow so i can send it next week.

Comment

nomoney....yes, we did the counseling right on line...it was easy...but prepare yourself...it took us like 3 hours!!! or a bit more.

we then took the other course a week before our 341....just to get it out of the way and have the cert. in the trustee's hand so show her the effort we were doing, by following all the rules of the procedure and court....i think she like that.
                8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

nomoneyhoney

I too hate surprises. So far, I think the one that might make some noise is BestBuy. Their lawyer sent my lawyer a letter claiming security interest in the stuff I bought from them last year and before with 3 options: reaffirmation, redemption and surrender. From what I read in this forum, I threw the letter away and ignored it and now keep my fingers crossed Hopefully everything will be fine.
                  Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                    nomoney....yes, we did the counseling right on line...it was easy...but prepare yourself...it took us like 3 hours!!! or a bit more.

we then took the other course a week before our 341....just to get it out of the way and have the cert. in the trustee's hand so show her the effort we were doing, by following all the rules of the procedure and court....i think she like that.

we did the counseling before we filed. what i meant was, we have to take the financial management course. i'm not sure how long this one will take. i hope not as long as the pre-filing counseling.

Comment

nomoney...you meant "part" 2....the class before the discharge....yeap...it took about 2 hours or so online as well. yuck

Comment

Originally posted by nomoneyhoney View Post
                        we did the counseling before we filed. what i meant was, we have to take the financial management course. i'm not sure how long this one will take. i hope not as long as the pre-filing counseling.
                        I did the financial management course before the 341. It took 2 hours (I think it has to be that long). I paid $8.95 and that class wasn't that bad. The class I took is at www.BKEducation.com.

I was hoping I would get my report of no distribution in 24 hours like you did, but I just checked Pacer and nothing yet. I guess nothing will be updated over the weekend. So I have to wait, oh well.
                        Last edited by kartoons19; 08-27-2010, 03:39 PM. Reason: add link for class
                        Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
                        341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
                        Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

quick report

Yea nomoneyhoney!!

I finally got my report of no distribution....took 45 days!

And you are getting the fin. management class out of the way, you are in the homestretch.....

Yea!

Tom in Colo
                          Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Originally posted by tcreegan View Post
                            Yea nomoneyhoney!!

I finally got my report of no distribution....took 45 days!

And you are getting the fin. management class out of the way, you are in the homestretch.....

Yea!

Tom in Colo
                            Congrats Tom! Wow, yours took really long. Glad you finally got it.Now you have to wait 15 more days for your discharge!

Comment

did the financial management course before the 341. It took 2 hours (I think it has to be that long). I paid $8.95 and that class wasn't that bad. The class I took is at www.BKEducation.com.
                              wow...we did ours at CCC and it 50 bucks a shot for a total of 100!! they were electroncially connected with our atty and our district court so they rec'd all docs within 24 hours....but $8.95!!!! wow...did WE get ripped off!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X