Registered for PACER, but nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registered for PACER, but nothing

I registered for PACER, but I haven't gotten an email notification. Any ideas why? Thanks.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Duh! Just realized that you can only get username and password by snail mail.
    Last edited by drowning123; 09-02-2010, 06:55 PM.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

No they will email it to you. Took almost 24 hours for the email to show up for me.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

OK, so I got my login and password 7 hours ago and I can't get in! What's up with that?

Comment

Finally got in! Racked up a whopping 8 cents. Thanks for the advice about querying. Not much info on my case. Won't check again until after 341 meeting.

Comment

LOL!!!! My favorite subject. Gooooooo PACER!!!!
              Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
              AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

I know! LOL.

Comment

Is there another Pacer addict in the house! LOL

I swore I wouldn't check after my 341 until close to discharge, I lied! Oh and there was a big update yesterday, the trustee got paid! I'm sure glad I didn't miss that! Yes, I am a pacer addict!
                  Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
                  341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
                  Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                    I registered for PACER, but I haven't gotten an email notification. Any ideas why? Thanks.
                    you weren't asking me ....right?? you and joe been trollin the PACER site??
                    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by kartoons19 View Post
                      Is there another Pacer addict in the house! LOL

I swore I wouldn't check after my 341 until close to discharge, I lied! Oh and there was a big update yesterday, the trustee got paid! I'm sure glad I didn't miss that! Yes, I am a pacer addict!
                      OH NO!! kart!! not YOU TOO!!!
                      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Actually, when I signed up, I had Joe in mind. Sorry, Joe. LOL. I'm no addict - YET. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                          OH NO!! kart!! not YOU TOO!!!
                          Yes, I was good for a few weeks after filing and then I don't know what came over me, but I just can't help myself. The urge to check pacer every five minutes is too great. Please help me! LOL
                          Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
                          341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
                          Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

well...actually...i'm banking on all of you addicts to help me launch by LLC

PACER ANONYMOUS......it will be a FOR PROFIT ....NON PROFIT organization..i will only charge you each 5K to break your addiction.....and you get ballons and free decaf coffee with your new subscriptions...

we ave a NO money guarantee to assure you that we can promise by the time we are done with you we'll have taken your money and your habit will have decreased by as much 50%!!! just think about it..... as opposed to clickin on to PACER 100 times a day...we for sure get you down to a mere 50 times a day!!!...saving you sooooo many 8 cent a page minutes!!!

JOIN TODAY!!! MAKE ME RICH again!

Comment

Sorry tobee, I don't do decaf. I'll have to pass...LOL
                              Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                              AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X