It's Official...Filed Yesterday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Official...Filed Yesterday!

Our attorney was able to file the paperwork yesterday afternoon - we had hoped to file last Friday, but needed to make some corrections to the petition. Then we were supposed to file on Monday, but DH had the serpentine belt break on his car break on his way home from work! I am thinking that the universe wanted us to wait a few days so we won't get the harda$$ trustee in our district...LOL!!! Just thankful we had the money for the tow and repair as we stopped paying our CC's.

Glad the filing is done and I no longer have to worry about it. Now on to my new worry...the 341!!
    Filed Ch 7 Sept '10, 341 Meeting Oct '10, Discharged Dec '10, Case Closed Jan '11

EQ 2/8/11 - 584, 6/2/11 - 677

Congrats!
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Well, you've taken the leap and you're not "on the fence" any more lol. The phone calls and letters will go away shortly. Congrats!
      Filed Chapter 7 July 2010
      Attended 341 September 2010
      Discharged November 2010 Closed November 2010

Comment

Congrats nolongeronthefence!!! Or should I call you offthefence? LOL
        Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
        AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

onthefence, are you in St. Paul?
          Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by wnguyen View Post
            onthefence, are you in St. Paul?
            Yep - I'll bet you know who I am talking about!
            Filed Ch 7 Sept '10, 341 Meeting Oct '10, Discharged Dec '10, Case Closed Jan '11

Comment

Yup. You'll be fine. Good luck and enjoy the harass-free days to come.
              Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations! Try not to stress too much about the 341. It goes easily for most people!
                Filed Chapter 7 (08/17/10)
                341 Meeting (09/20/10)
                Discharge (11/30/10), Case Closed (01/18/11)

Comment

congrat onthefence.....341...piece of cake, pie... or pizza!! you'll be fine!! ...

joe....how IS IT YOU have more points then ME????? EXCUSE me????....oh man...i'm going to have to TRY and get friends or something??? and it's such a problem because no one likes me!! LOL!!
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

tobe43 gimme your points and I'll like you LOL!! How does the point work here anyway?

Comment

LOL!! wnguy...we get little thingy awards when we have FRIENDS...shoot...and beside JOE is buying because he's got all the points!!!

now...i'm trying to figure out how to stay NICE and still get points for posting i think, awards for doing good and take away points for doing bad things (which apparently i always do!)...having friends give you something nice...a little picture of something...oh my am I IN TROUBLE!!
                      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congratulations, OntheFence! I filed today! I guess we can worry about the 341 together. My attorney told me it was not a big deal, not to worry about it, but I can't help it, I am a worry wart. (No asset, Chapter 7).

Comment

Hi all,

Way to go onthefence!

For anyone nervous about the 341, find out where they are held and go watch a few. You don't have to follow gmans example and attend 35, but a few will do wonders to calm the nerves

Now of course I need to confess, this is a case of do as I say, not as I do....I wasn't worried and ended up in the wrong building and was late to ours. Definitely not recommended!!

Tom in Colo
                          Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

I'd like to do that, TCreegan, but I hate driving downtown! I only go down there when I absolutely have to go! Like for 341's.

Comment

Thanks all for your support!

BKDebby
                              Congratulations, OntheFence! I filed today! I guess we can worry about the 341 together. My attorney told me it was not a big deal, not to worry about it, but I can't help it, I am a worry wart. (No asset, Chapter 7).
                              BKDebby - Congrats to you on your filing as well! I too am a worry wart (also no asset CH 7- we are well below the median income for our area)!

And it is nice to be "nolongeronthefence"!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X