Discharged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged?

Can someone confirm this for me. I went on pacer today for the first time and I checked my case summary. Under the part were is says debtor discharge it says 9/19/2010. But under pending status is says awaiting closing.

Am I discharged or not? If anyone can help that would be great.

I just looked under status and it says Discharged of debtor. I believe am good.

Comment

Hi antrob,

If you are a no-asset case, apparently closing the case is just an administrative matter, if you are an asset case it takes time for the trustee to finish with the assets.

But with the discharge you are home free, congratulations!! Whoo Hooo!!

Tom in Colo
      Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

YOU BE FREEEEEE! Go into your new start in life.

Our traditional dance of victory:

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Thank you, I been waiting for a hamster dance of my own. Does any one no how long does it typically takes to close a chapter 7 after discharged. It was a no assets case. Thanks.

Comment

it really just depends on the particular court...we rec'd both the discharge and the no asset order in the same envelope.

however, some come weeks even a month apart....it really depends on where you are and how quickly they get to it...and congrats!!!
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X