top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where on PACER can I see Report of No Distribution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok....LOL!! your were naughty!! BUT IS THAT NICE or what!!!!!!!!

WhOPPPPPPPEEEEEE!!! YES YES!!!!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
      Congrats Drowning!!!!

And for the record tobee, dorening was typing without looking at the screen....lol
      LOL!!! really joe...do you think for one moment you were needing to explain that to ME???

THE QUEEN OF TYPO's....i was just bustin you....LOL!!

you just never ever make a mistake!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
        Has anyone ever seen "Description not available" on PACER?
        Yes I had that. I ended up being an asset case and the trustee filed an interim report on day 60 instead of a report of no distribution. You will see a "description not available" until the trustee decides whether you are no distribution or not. I know that the OP's question is resolved, but I am posting this for others that may stumble upon the thread in a search.
        You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Thanks, backtoschool. Mine actually still reads "Description not available" but when I click on the little circle for details, it reads:

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, Trustee,having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ xxxxxxxx, Assets Exempt: $ xxxxxxxxx, Claims Scheduled: $ xxxxxxxx, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ xxxxxxxxx. filed by Trustee on behalf of Trustee. (Trustee)
          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

It will take a couple of days after the trustee files the report for the paperwork to all report correctly and the links to work correctly on pacer. Congrats on the report of no distribution.

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
              Yes I had that. I ended up being an asset case and the trustee filed an interim report on day 60 instead of a report of no distribution. You will see a "description not available" until the trustee decides whether you are no distribution or not. I know that the OP's question is resolved, but I am posting this for others that may stumble upon the thread in a search.
              backtoschool,

I have a feeling that I may be going down your route. Day 60 is on monday, and so far I have no interim report and no report of no distribution. Judging from your BK timeline signature, it looks like it took an additional 6 months for your case to close after the 60 days. That would be tough to endure but as long as the discharge happens at day 60 I can live with it....I think!!

Comment

Originally posted by garyp15 View Post
                backtoschool,

I have a feeling that I may be going down your route. Day 60 is on monday, and so far I have no interim report and no report of no distribution. Judging from your BK timeline signature, it looks like it took an additional 6 months for your case to close after the 60 days. That would be tough to endure but as long as the discharge happens at day 60 I can live with it....I think!!
                Discharge is all that really matters. It takes a long time for an asset case to close because creditors have to file claims, the trustee has to collect assets, convert them to cash, make out a payment matrix to the creditors, disburse checks to creditors, and then the creditors have 90 days to cash the checks. But its all just administrative at that point unless the trustee unearths some hidden assets or something. Once you have a discharge you can begin your rebuilding and your fresh start.

Comment

drowning....i don't WANT to get you too excited...

but....

both my no asset order and discharge came in the SAME envelope....so you are SOOOOOOO close to the end...i'm might even invite you to disneyworld to party....!!

backtoschool is correct, if the trustee turns ones case into an "asset" class it can go on for a lengthy time period. the really ugly part of that is, in today's market values have decreased so much....you really need to have something they can sink their teeth into. and, depending on the trustee and what one has or owns... it can be such a hassle.

i do know someone that had a HUGE receivable owned to them....the trustee assigned "special" council to go after the money...however it was well over 400k...... their case is still not closed and it's hitting over 5 years.

Comment

November 23 seems sooooooo far way, which is when I'm supposed to be discharged. Still happy for passing two hurdles so far. I'm sorry for that person with the 5-year case. Trustees want their 25% cut, so they'll do anything.
                    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                      November 23 seems sooooooo far way, which is when I'm supposed to be discharged. Still happy for passing two hurdles so far. I'm sorry for that person with the 5-year case. Trustees want their 25% cut, so they'll do anything.
                      ahhhhhhh it's going to be a wondrous thanksgiving for you and your son!! i just know it.

well...look at it this way....you and i would never have to worry about someone owing us 400k!!! LOL!!!...so while i felt bad for the person, many of their problems were do actually to poor money management...not HARD times like most of us.

however, i know that depending on the trustee..and how they figure it they can throw you into an asset case.

you and i thankfully are PAST that stage...once again....whopppppppeeeee!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X