Got My Discharge letter today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got My Discharge letter today

Yay!!! ...and I am able to pay my necessary bills such as mortgage, utility bills, food bill and even managed to buy me a couple of pairs of shoes and SAVINGS!!

I am starting my retirement plan next month.

Life is so much simpler now.

How do I get my mortgage statements online and to be sent in the mail again?

How about establishing credit. I dont plan to use any credit cards, but for me having credit is important as I would like to buy a little condo for retirement in a few years. Never again will I be controlled by credit card companies...I am enjoying my freedom and would never go back.

It was a good financial decision for me.

Congrats Homebody! I would say to call your lender of your mortgage to make your requests. I got my first credit card this week, 6 weeks after my CH 7 was finalized in order to start rebuilding my credit. Unfortunately, a credit card was the only way for me to start rebuilding my credit at this stage of my life, and I was happy to get it. Best wishes for you!

Comment

Thanks...which credit card did you get and did you have to pay an annual fee for it? I would hate to get a credit card just to build credit and then have to cancel it and lower my score because of the annual fee. I dont want to pay any credit card any fees at all.

Comment

Congratulations on your discharge!!
        Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
        341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
        Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is news we like to read going into the weekend. Soooooooo.............. Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy your fresh start wisely!!
            Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
            AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

congrats!!! welcome to the "after rec'd discharge club"!!
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats on your discharge
                Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
                Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Congrats. I know you're celebratin'!
                  Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X