Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this means what?

I just received a letter from the North GA Court that reads:

Because not party in interest has filed a request for an order of dismissal pursuant, and because the parties in interest should not be subject to any uncertainty as to whether this case is subject to automatic dismissal, Debtor is not required to file any further document pursuant to avoid an automatic dismissal and this case is not and was not subject to automatic dismissal. This does not prevent any part in interest from from requesting by motion that Debtor supply further information described, and this does not prevent the United States Trustee or Chapter 7 Trustee from requesting by any authorized means, including but not limited to motion, that the Debtor supply further information.

So I think I understand: no one yet has challenged my filing.

Am I correct, or no? Help!
    Filed 09/2010...341 10/2010...Discharged 12/2010!

This is probably the "compliance" statement under 11 USC 521 or something like that. This generally means that you filed all required schedules and local forms. This doesn't mean that you can't be challenged by the Trustee, UST, or creditors around discharge issues.

It says something about 11 USC 521 somewhere in that text, right?
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Right. So it's just a "We've got it all, now you wait" letter that everyone gets?

Comment

Yes. I just call it the compliance letter.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks again!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X