What does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this mean?

The information required by 11 U.S.C. Sec. 521(a)(1) as provided by the debtor(s) in this case is complete to the satisfaction of the trustee. No creditor or other party in interest has filed a request for an order of dismissal pursuant to 11 U.S.C. Sec. 521(i)(2) and the trustee does not believe that this case is subject to automatic dismissal pursuant to 11 U.S.C. Sec. 521(i).
    Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
    Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
    Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

You did a good job?
    Any "suggestions" I offer are not to be deemed as legal advice, as I am not an attorney. "Suggestions" are offered solely based on my life experiences, education, and what I have observed in the work that I do.

Comment

I *think* it means all the required documents have been files and the case cannot be dismissed for missing documents.

Comment

It means you're doing good. No automatic dismissal is a good thing.
        Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
        AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

I saw one of those on PACER for my case a couple of days before the trustee filed the report of no distribution. My attorney told me it basically means all the paperwork is in order, so there is no risk of automatic dismissal for missing or incorrect documentation (things like the schedules, pre-filing counseling certificate, etc.)
          Filed: 6/30/2010
          341: 7/26/2010
          Discharged: 10/6/2010

Comment

Originally posted by scorpion35 View Post
            The information required by 11 U.S.C. Sec. 521(a)(1) as provided by the debtor(s) in this case is complete to the satisfaction of the trustee. No creditor or other party in interest has filed a request for an order of dismissal pursuant to 11 U.S.C. Sec. 521(i)(2) and the trustee does not believe that this case is subject to automatic dismissal pursuant to 11 U.S.C. Sec. 521(i).
            perfect!!!
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Means you are looking at a clear road ahead....

Good job!!

Tom in Colo
              Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

And no creditors have filed for a dismissal based on any info in your paperwork...you've achieved what all of us pro se filers hope for ;)
                Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X