top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: When did your trustee request information for your 341?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLL: When did your trustee request information for your 341?

How many days prior to your 341 did your trustee ask for information?

Also - what specifically did they ask for?
    Over Median Income - 10/04/10--Filed Pro Se Chap 7/ No Assets 11/10/10--341 Held 01/18/11-- No Distribution/No Funds 01/19/11--Not subject to dismissal under 521(i)(1) AND --Reaffirmation Hearing Held = APPROVED 02/10/11--Discharged

approx we think about a day or two after the petition was rec'd at her office.

we just had some question actually that we new would come up about a deed transfer....also there were just some general clarifications...mostly the trustee office miss read the line items and we had to verify NO...that goes on line A NOT B....
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Our trustee never asked us for anything. I guess all he needed was the filing paperwork! Of course, if he had I would've been prepared after lurking around here. I went to our 341 with an expandable file full of paperwork. ;)
      Filed Chapter 7 - 06/30/2010
      Discharged - 11/18/2010
      Closed - 12/22/2010

Comment

Our trustees did not ask for anything before either of our 341s.
        DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

We got our standard trustee questionnaire approx. 1 week after filing. The questionnaire is standard throughout our district and every filer gets it. We got no special or additional trustee requests.
          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
          AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

i really think it just depends. in our district perhaps the trustee office as attempting to expedite the cases out of the court..because i remember we didn't have our 341 for at least a month and half after all the questions from the trustee's office.

i know i was in shock about the courts efficiently...and even somewhat impressed.

g...i would look at it as a good sign...and worse scenario is if something they wanted..they will ask for it at the 341.
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

We had a telephonic 'dress rehearsal' with our trustee's office one week before our 'real' 341. We were asked the standard questions--no surprises.

But then we were told to bring a copy of our marriage license with us to our 341. I suppose it was because 'Hub and I use different surnames. I did not assume his name when we married--he did not want me to. Also we were married in South Carolina, and the license is not recorded in Florida.

Anyway, the trustee said he didn't need it when we tried to give him the copy. It turned out we did. After our discharge had dragged almost three months past it's expected date, 'Hub called the clerk of the BK court and found that the hold-up was the lack of that copy in our file....
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Mine is 10 days away - and not a peep from the trustee's office yet.
                Over Median Income - 10/04/10--Filed Pro Se Chap 7/ No Assets 11/10/10--341 Held 01/18/11-- No Distribution/No Funds 01/19/11--Not subject to dismissal under 521(i)(1) AND --Reaffirmation Hearing Held = APPROVED 02/10/11--Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by gman View Post
                  Mine is 10 days away - and not a peep from the trustee's office yet.
                  i actually and hopefully believe that may be good for a pro se'er....hopefully someone that filed pro se may know best...

Comment

It's been a week since filing for me, and mail only takes 2 days to get here from the Trustee. I've heard nothing so far. I got a standard list which states 15 items, but I only need:

Federal income tax return for the last calendar year (I'm bringing the past 3 years. Last year was an untypically high refund. I don't want them to assume it will always be like that. I'll be sure to point out our 3 withholdings we've had since we saw how large of a refund we had.)

Pay vouchers or record of earnings for the forty day period prior to the date the petition was filed. (Well, the lady at the office said 60 days, so I'm going to bring both.)

ID with name, photograph and ss# on it. (Neither of us have our social's on our driver's license so I guess we'll be bringing out Social Security cards also.)
                    I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
                    Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

My 341 is 11 days away and the trustee hasn't asked for anything, either. I did call his office to find out what I should bring and the assistant so rudely told me to read the back of the letter from the court. All the letter said was to bring drivers license and social security card. I was advised from this forum to bring tax returns and bank statements showing amount in bank on day of filing. I plan on doing this but should I take it to the 341 or send it to the trustee beforehand?
                      Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Originally posted by mommi2many View Post
                        My 341 is 11 days away and the trustee hasn't asked for anything, either. I did call his office to find out what I should bring and the assistant so rudely told me to read the back of the letter from the court. All the letter said was to bring drivers license and social security card. I was advised from this forum to bring tax returns and bank statements showing amount in bank on day of filing. I plan on doing this but should I take it to the 341 or send it to the trustee beforehand?
                        I would bring them to the 341, but don't offer the information unless the Trustee asks for it. I plan on bringing stuff in a folder, but will only give him the information he specifically asks for.
                        I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
                        Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

Thanks, dumpin, that sounds good. I have heard that the trustee is on a need to know basis. Only give them what they ask, nothing more. I'll just take everything I can think of in a folder just in case. Hopefully he asks for none of it. The less time I spend with the trustee, the better.
                          Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

My trustee didn't ask for anything. I only brought in the last pay stub before 341 date, SSN, ID, all bank statements with the date of filing. These are the ones my atty asked me to bring with me to the 341.
                            Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

Bank Statements, Bank Statements and...... Bank Statements...and.... could you send us those same bank statements.... again?.......Yes Sir.

I had heard that our TT was a real (with ALL due respect) Hound Dog. I wish I had hired him to file our BK!!!! He's seems like a really nice guy and he's just doing his job, I know....Seems like one heck of a lawyer.
                              He sure seems to be sniffing out something from us to chew on...perhaps he is just smelling our dogs on us. I have terriers. I know how tenacious they are looking for treats!

That reminds me.....we need dog food....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X