Officially filed today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panacea View Post
    Thanks again and again ya'll! I'm so totally thankful to have my own personal "BK family" here! Just wish we were posting in a "ToomuchmoneyIdontknowwhattodowithit" forum!

ahahahah I know the feeling. I am looking forward to a time when I can just sit there and complain about how I have so much money and can't figure out which offshore accounts to throw it all in, which vacation spot I will be taking my family to this quarter, whether I will purchase the Corvette Z06, the Aston Martin DB8, both, or one of each in 3 different colors.

I have to admit when I do see people discussing these types of problems, it is a little frustrating. Or when I see talk shows attacking people who are in BK or trying to put food on their table for their families. I want to pull my hair in frustration as nobody knows the pain until they end up here.

Comment

It does get frustrating. But I will admit....just 6 months ago, I would've never dreamed I would be filing BK, and thought it was only for the very rich, or for people who were irresponsible (which I was....dumb financial decisions but I wouldn't have admitted it). I have learned so much since then, and am actually "paying it forward" so to speak. The few who know, realize now too, that its the best thing to do. They no longer think of it like I did. My future, had I not filed, would never have changed and would've gotten worse. I was always looking for a way out, but never thought about BK. Thats one thing I can thank the Loan Mod person I was talking too for. After seeing my debt, and trying for a mod, he said "Have you ever considered bankruptcy"? "Why no Loan Mod dude, I just thought I'd dig my way out, work 80 hours of overtime a week, while waiting on that crap load of money to come falling in my lap"! That was my plan.....until th overtime stopped and I had to actually look at my debt when I couldn't pay the ones that would ruin my credit, not to mention the others that I pushed aside for many months though I'd throw them a bone every few. That was the beginning of my BK story and what got me here.
      Last edited by Panacea; 10-27-2010, 03:57 PM.

Comment

and....as I sit here drinking a glass of cheap wine, sounding all sure of things at the moment, I know these next few months will be rough.

But I will take this calm in the middle of my own personal shit-storm and savor every moment of it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X