top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost a year later...finally DISCHARGED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost a year later...finally DISCHARGED!

The long wait is finally over! I filed in November 2009, had my 341 meeting January 21st and thought everything was going well...until I received the UST's letter of presumed abuse. I was terrified of having to go into Chapter 13 because my household income varies considerably. First court appearance was in May but was continued so that we could provide more info on income and business expenses. The next court date was scheduled in August. The UST asked for more time and a new court date was scheduled for November. Two weeks before we were supposed to appear in court again the UST reviewed our paperwork and determined that our business expenses were 51% and we were non-consumer! UST withdrew and the judge signed our discharge!!!!

Now I have to get through one Adversary Procedure from a business creditor and I will be able to start over!

congrats and best of luck with your ap!!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congratulations
      Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
      Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Congratulations to you! Whew, a whole year?? You need to go treat yourself to dinner and a movie!
        Filed Pro Se Ch. 7 on 7/7/10 341 Meeting 8/19/10
        Last Day for Objections 10/18/10 Discharged to a Fresh New Start 11/1/10

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes. It was a very stressful year but I feel so much relief now that it's over.

Comment

Congrats! and love the name. How befitting!
            Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X