CCSJOE should be discharged by now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCSJOE should be discharged by now!

Joe, where are you? I'm sure you've been doing a victory dance all week.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
    Joe, where are you? I'm sure you've been doing a victory dance all week.
    I think Joes day is on monday....same day he starts his new job.
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Hi drowning!!! I have been going crazy busy with job transition, training replacement, etc, while at same time all our birthdays fall within 1 week of each other, plus everybody else's Christmas get togethers, increased school activity...whew. I barely noticed about two days ago that I missed YOUR discharge, and I apologize for that, but, look at my activity....I haven't been able to be here at all, except on seldom random occasions. So, drowning, to you, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And oregon is right, my last day for objections is 12/6, so hopefully 12/7 will bring a sweet surprise!
      Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
      AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Nice to hear from you Joe. It's good to know that you're already working on your fresh start it seems. Monday is my birthday by the way. Very special day indeed. LOL. Come back on the evening of the 7th and let us know how it went.
        Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

i was thinking the SAME thing and beginning to worry!! not so much about the discharge....because i KNOW that's happening for certain....

and joe, i know i was aware you would not be on as much...but COME ON now!!...some of us have been with you since day one...we have invested in you...LOL!!!! and you us.......just miss you!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Joe--it's good to know things are going so well for you!
            Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

hopefully he will know something no later than tuesday...i hope!!! he so deserves the merriest of Christmas's as we all do!..
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Joe, I wish you the best and I love knowing that there is hope for me and hubby to get jobs in finance wit the BK on our record.

Tobee, I always look for your posts as they give me hope and inspiration. Now that hubby's UI is done and he is still jobless. (he only got 26 weeks and they expired one day after the extensions expired so no money for us) I can not even pay for our core bills. I will have to let the 2nd mortgage payment go unpaid this month so I can feed the kids.

Each kid will get one gift and it will be a gift certificate.

I have been very depressed all day and your post really made me have some hope. Just wanted you to know what a powerful impact you have on others.

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                hopefully he will know something no later than tuesday...i hope!!! he so deserves the merriest of Christmas's as we all do!..
                Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

So according to PACER, today, 12/5/10, is day 60 of "awaiting discharge" time in status. Guessing if my district is automated, tomorrow should show a discharge entry as it will be day 61 of time in status.

Please know that even though I am not posting nearly as much, I am attempting to still keep up with posts, so I am still seeing you all.
                  Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                  AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

ccsjoe, right on, I have enjoyed your posts and wish you the best! I am beginning to wonder if California is going to redefine the timeline for bk as I have gone past the 60 day mark for discharge.

Comment

Originally posted by ccsjoe View Post
                      So according to PACER, today, 12/5/10, is day 60 of "awaiting discharge" time in status. Guessing if my district is automated, tomorrow should show a discharge entry as it will be day 61 of time in status.

Please know that even though I am not posting nearly as much, I am attempting to still keep up with posts, so I am still seeing you all.
                      Hi joe..good luck tomorrow on your first day of your new job....AND ......
                      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Fingers crossed your discharge comes through quickly Joe! Have missed ya on here Congrats again on the job and I hope its all you expect it to be!

Comment

Adding my crossed fingers for you!! Happy first day at your new job too!

~V~
                          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X