top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRS TAXES - When Give MFTRA-X Reports to Trustee? I Meet all Criteria.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS TAXES - When Give MFTRA-X Reports to Trustee? I Meet all Criteria.

Filing Chapter 7

I definitely meet all the criteria for deleting back IRS taxes. I have ordered the MFTRA-X reports from the IRS to prove same.

My question; Do I somehow attach them to my filing, or just present them to the Trustee in our meeting? Or do I have to do a separate filing with the BR court? If so, how is this done?

Needless to say, I want to PROVE that I do indeed qualify to have these debts removed. I am filing Pro-Se (yeah I know, before you say anything lol).

Thanks

You dont' need to do anything. List them in the unsecured, non-priority list and just wait. You should receive something from the IRS after you discharge.
    HOWEVER, if the IRS has filed a lien against you your obligation to the debt has been lifted but the debt remains and anything you owned before your filing date
    is subject to IRS levy. This included any 401k or retirement accouts.

Comment

First, the trustee is NOT the decision maker in this process.

As was already mentioned, all you do is list the taxes as unsecured, non-priority debt. Be sure to itemize for each tax year on the schedule.

Generally, the IRS is pretty good about updating the file. Make sure you have the correct notice address for the IRS to send the BK petition.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X