No announcement yet.

want to include cell phone bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....then it really is going to be a non-issue, just need to find a new carrier b4 you file !!

Tom in Colo
    Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Originally posted by StEt0417 View Post
      Thanks everyone. We are going to cancel the accounts and include them. I have tried several times to get them to lower the bill and due to new policy they cant change plans anyone since they are all contract plans. I guess thats how they get you. It really stinks cause we like tmobile but cant afford the high bill. A friend suggested I cancel them since its in my husbands name i could get a new account in my name with a cheaper plan if i want to stay with tmobile.

Anyone have experience with Simple Mobile, metro pcs? Also how hard will it be to get a cell phone plan again with the BK on the credit report?
      Once you include a carrier in a BK filing it will be quite a while before anyone will contract with you. They all run credit checks and you are advised that when you apply. A BK on a credit report is a big red flag to any creditor and that is why many people do not include their cell phone or other service providers in their BK. Most people cancel their services way prior to filing just due to the financial problems prior to filing and being unable to afford the payments anymore. You will probably have to go with pay-as-you go services for a while until you prove yourself credit worthy again.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X