top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's MY husbands Birthday and guess what?????? DISCHARGED!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's MY husbands Birthday and guess what?????? DISCHARGED!!!!!

Omg it says this:
    Case type: bk Chapter: 7 Asset: No Vol: v Judge: Scott W. Dales
    Date filed: 07/14/2010 Date of last filing: 01/04/2011
    Debtor discharged: 01/04/2011 Joint debtor discharged: 01/04/2011

It is my husbands birthday. This is so so great! It is all over, and on his birthday I am so happy!!!!! HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE... a little polish polka and then MORE HAPPY DANCE!!! Thank You All of you for being there for me during this ordeal!!!!!! It is over.... I can breath!!!
    My kids better not put my FICO score on my headstone~ (quote by dspii)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Thanks Tobee Now, what should be my next step??? As far as damage control. Should I wait a while to pull my credit report and check for errors... or should I get right on it?

Comment

Congrats!!!
        Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

Thank You Tyson I can't wait to tell my husband!!! I can barely keep from using the phone to tell him, but I want to tell him in person Happy Birthday to him!!! What a present.

Comment

So glad for your and your hubby. Best gift you can't wrap!
            Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
            New Job 7-2011

Comment

Congrats!
              Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
              Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
              Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

Comment

Thank You Scorpian35 I am just numb with joy So glad it is over.

Comment

Congratulations!
                  Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Thanks Freetobreathe- I swear to God that I had a feeling that it was going to be today... lol, or at least I was hoping it would be. What a perfect day for a new beginning

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X