Request for notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for notice

I filed back in november and had my 341 in december. Why would my car company submit a request for special notice ? The car was a lease and I was told by the bank I could return it 3 months early without a repo. There is a small balance on the account which I could not pay. Is this something I should be worried about or just standard ???? Im lost on why the filed this now its been over 2 weeks since my 341....

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT hereby gives notice as follows:
    Pursuant to 11 U.S.C. ยง342(f)(1), hereby requests that:
    (i) all notices given or required to be given in the case; and
    (ii) all pleadings and correspondence served or required to be served in this case,

regarding My bank, should be directed to , Inc. at the following
    mailing address effective immediately:
    There name, address and my old account #

This request encompasses all notices, copies and pleadings referred to in Rules 2002, 9007 or 9008 of the
    Bankruptcy Rules, including, without limitation, notices of any Orders, Motions, Demands, Complaints, Petitions,
    Pleadings, Requests, Applications, Schedules, Statements, Plans, and any other documents brought before this court
    in this case, whether formal or informal, written or oral, or transmitted or conveyed by mail, delivery, telephone,
    telecopier, telex, or otherwise which affects or seeks to affect the above case.
    Chapter 7 - Filed 11/28/2010 <> 341 Meeting - Done 12/28/2010 <><> Report of No Distribution 12/28/2010 <><><> 60 Day Club <><><><>Discharged 3/1/2011<>>

The creditor is just monitoring the case. Probably standard operating procedure for it. Not a big deal.

Des.

Comment

Thanks. I hope that is all it is. I do not have the car and gave it back to the dealer. Im sure they just want to address changed incase of any monies that the TT might have found or to keep on file to show that there was a report of no dis....
      Chapter 7 - Filed 11/28/2010 <> 341 Meeting - Done 12/28/2010 <><> Report of No Distribution 12/28/2010 <><><> 60 Day Club <><><><>Discharged 3/1/2011<>>

Comment

We had something similar in our case, except ours was concerning a line of credit attached to a Sam's Membership card that had not been used since 2004, and the line of credit NEVER used, because we didn't know it was there. Here is one thread about it, and it turned out not to be any big deal:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Hi BKHELP,

Is this something I should be worried about ...No

or just standard ???? ...Yes

Im lost on why the filed this now its been over 2 weeks since my 341.... ....who knows...why do birds fall out of the sky...

Stay in contact w/ the bank and car company, work it out w/ them.

Rolling along BKH, rolling along..

Tom in Colo
          Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Originally posted by tcreegan View Post
            Hi BKHELP,

Is this something I should be worried about ...No

or just standard ???? ...Yes

Im lost on why the filed this now its been over 2 weeks since my 341.... ....who knows...why do birds fall out of the sky...

Rolling along BKH, rolling along..

Tom in Colo

Thanks Tom and everyone else.

The car was turned in at lease end. They say I owe for over milage etc... Which I can not pay. They have had the car since may 2009 and my credit report shows loan paid. Maybe they wanted an updated address or to see if I had an asset case.

I want this all to be over =( ...I hopefully go back to work in a few weeks or less but not working and filing BK STINKS !!! I feel so worthless .....FML I guess it can only get better. Im ready for that fresh start cash only program.

Comment

Anyone here of them doing this for a car loan ? Or anything else ... The lease was over. This is for monies owed for over milage ... the lease was over 3 years ago

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X