top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 Was On the 14th still says "Awaiting 341 Meeting"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Was On the 14th still says "Awaiting 341 Meeting"?

So we had our 341 last Friday in downtown L.A. when I check PACER it still shows "Awaiting 341 Meeting" anyone else recently have there's and see a delay this long before even showing you had the meeting? As if I needed one more thing to stress about

Patience, young Grasshopper. Most Trustees get paperwork filed and PACER updated fairly quickly (a day or two) but don't count the weekend or the Monday holiday in your timeframe. My bet is you will see an update today.

Comment

Thanks for the insight, I hope you're right! Just want this all to be behind us and a fresh start so bad. Been a long couple years leading up to this. So glad to have found this forum. I real big help!

Comment

It has now been almost 2 weeks and still says "awaiting 341 meeting" now I am really starting to stress. Anyone have something similar happen to them?

Comment

I would ask your attorney. Let 'em earn their bucks

Comment

Originally posted by winterheart View Post
            It has now been almost 2 weeks and still says "awaiting 341 meeting" now I am really starting to stress. Anyone have something similar happen to them?
            Mine said awaiting 341 meeting for 5 1/2 months. Similar enough?

Don't stress.......
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I had my 341 meeting on 12/21/2010 and PACER is still reporting "Awaiting First Meeting" (I'm in NJ); never thought to ask my attorney about it but I will today!
              ** Filed Chapter 7 -- 11/05/2010 ** ** 341 Meeting -- 12/21/2010 ** ** Report of No Distrbution -- 1/10/2011 ** ** DISCHARGED!! -- 2/25/2011 **

Comment

Funny.... I emailed the attorney this morning and was told "Please do not distract yourself with PACER." Then lo and behold tonight I decide to "distract" myself one last time and I have "Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution" good news so far right?

Comment

the waiting is a challenge.. filed 9/30 341 11/8 report no distribution 11/11 last day to object 1/7 and still awaiting discharge so the wait for discharge continues and I try not checking PACER but difficult to resist so no news I guess since past 60 days is good news my partner filed same day discharged 1/12 same trustee different judge so the wait continues hang in there.....

Comment

Originally posted by winterheart View Post
                    Funny.... I emailed the attorney this morning and was told "Please do not distract yourself with PACER." Then lo and behold tonight I decide to "distract" myself one last time and I have "Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution" good news so far right?
                    Trustee's Report of No Distribution is, indeed, a very good thing The trustee has decided that you have nothing he can liquidate to distribute to any of your creditors.
                    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by free2breathe View Post
                      Trustee's Report of No Distribution is, indeed, a very good thing The trustee has decided that you have nothing he can liquidate to distribute to any of your creditors.
                      So glad I found this forum! This is such a strange place in life to be, I mean it's not like I can really talk to anybody about it IRL it's so great to be able to read about and share what's going on with people who are experiencing the same ups and downs. Yay for the first milestone being crossed!

Comment

Waitin is the hardest part...

FYI, Mine took over 3 wks to show on Pacer after 341

Comment

Yeah looks like it was 2 weeks to show up. Now the long wait, my attorney says 4-5 months before the discharge for the district I am in (Los Angeles). Just have to find something to occupy my time and keep my mind off of it.

Comment

Mine Still Reads -- Awaiting Confirmation Hearing and I'm a closed and discharged case! I would never worry about the "status" unless there are flags in the flags field that would prevent a discharge.
                            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

It was 100 days after my 341 and nothing so I called and they discharged me while I was on the phone with them! I hung up and logged into Pacer and...Bingo! I wondered how much longer it would have taken if I wouldn't have called? I filed Pro Se, so when I called, I just played dumb (and nice) and asked if there was a problem. And in my experience they are very helpful, especially if you don't have a lawyer. I'm in Los Angeles also and when I filed, the clerk warned me of possible delays in discharge. Hope yours goes smooth, but if you run into long delays, you might want to just call.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X