Confused....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused....

I have had my 341 and all went great. Pacers shows NOMEANS and trustee report of no distribution.

Am I right in understanding that all that could happen now is a creditor filing a claim?

Thanks
    LM

You should be good to go and are in the Sixty Day Club. You just wait the 60 days and your discharge will come soon thereafter.

(Yes, there are things that can happen, but if the U.S. Trustee (UST) didn't attend and question you at the 341 Meeting, or contact you or your attorney since then, then you can pretty much forget that they will be bothering you. A creditor can ask that the amount you owe them not be discharged up until that 60th day. Same for the UST if they seek to have your discharge denied. I don't add these things to make you paranoid, and you shouldn't be. You -- or your attorney -- should already be well aware of any issues since you're now past the 341 Meeting.)
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I add my 2nds to jb. Sounds like you are in a good place. Hoping for a fast 60 for you.
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X