Husband finally got a job!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husband finally got a job!!!!

After 1.5 years of being unemployed he finally got a new job - basically doing the same thing he did before!!! He starts on Monday, the same day that our case is scheduled to be discharged!

Valentine's Day is going to be a great day for us this year!
    Filed Ch. 7: 10-28-2010 Report of No Distribution: 12-16-2010 Disharged and Closed 2-18-1011

You and Hubby have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Congrats on everything coming together for you!
    Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

Congrats & HVD

Comment

DEE!!!!!! whoppeeeeeeeeeee....that is such wonderful news. i'm so happy for you! i know it's been a journey for you! this is GREAT news!! congrats!
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I'm so happy for you, congrats

Originally posted by Dee View Post
          After 1.5 years of being unemployed he finally got a new job - basically doing the same thing he did before!!! He starts on Monday, the same day that our case is scheduled to be discharged!

Valentine's Day is going to be a great day for us this year!
          Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

Thats great to hear!!!! ....such good news. i'm happy for you!

Comment

Thanks, everyone! His UC had already run out and things were getting pretty dire. There is so much relief in our household right now!
              Filed Ch. 7: 10-28-2010 Report of No Distribution: 12-16-2010 Disharged and Closed 2-18-1011

Comment

SAHHHH-WEET!!! so great for you & your hub Dee.
                filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Awesome news!!!! Congratulations to both of you! : )

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations! Things started turning around for us as well soon after our discharge. Still a long road to rebuild, but at least a better road than the last two years.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X