Happy Hump Day!! We're DISCHARGED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Hump Day!! We're DISCHARGED!!!

I must admit I was SO jealous of all the discharged folks yesterday since it was day 61 for us...

I had just made a few more congratulations posts and decided to check Pacer one last time before going to bed and I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW!!!

YIPPEE

I screamed so loud when I saw the words DISCHARGED that the dogs, the cats and my hubby all came flying around the corner! LOLOLOL

I can not thank everyone here enough. It sounds so trite - but oh my goodness you all saved my sanity on many of the sleepless nights since I landed here from an internet search in October.

I was a better bankruptcy petitioner - more informed and confident - thanks to all the wonderful advice here!

Thank you all again. See you around the forums!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Congrats!!! Now make the most of that fresh start.
    +125K Unsecured so far. Change your cellphone#, give all creditors your Google Voice#, and turn on the "do not disturb." Now enjoy the rest of your day . Thank you Chase: I deal with you last.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so great to hear. LOL I have this wonderful mental image of the dogs, cats, and hubby all flying around the corner! LOL

Lets give them and you something to do this morning. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finalllllyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! whooooopppppeeeeeeeee

welcome to the first day of the REST of you DEBT free LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!
          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

YEAH!!!! CONGRATS! What an AWESOME feeling............ AMEN to the help on these awesome forums!

Comment

Big CONGRATS!!! best of luck into the future!!

Comment

YEAH ValleYum. What else can i say but ....Holy shmoly aint it GRAND.
                The HUGE-EST CONGRATS to you.
                Time to get together and SELL-E-BRATE!!!!!
                filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congrats

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! Knew you weren't going to be far behind us. Welcome to the world of relief and a fresh start!!!!!!!

Shel

Chapter 7, Filed Pro Se 12/06/2010; 341 01/11/2011; Discharged and closed 03/14/2011

Comment

COngratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Hope to join you in a few months!!!!

Comment

Congrats Valley! Hope to be there soon!
                        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                        341 5/23/11
                        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

So worth waking up the neighborhood!!! Congrats, Valle!
                          Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

congrats VY Happy fresh start!

Comment

FANTABULISTICACULOUS!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS VALLEYUM!!!! SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! And the day before ST. PATTY'S DAY! More reason to celebrate! WOOT! May all your creditors choke on your discharge notice.
                              Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X