Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report of No Distribution...now what?

Hurray! (I think...)

I just checked Pacer, and the Report of No Distribution was posted. Trustee asked to be released, etc., so we're over that hurdle.

What's next? Anything else that could go wrong? Anything else I need to be watching for?

I'm so excited, but also nervous!
    --------------------------------------------
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

You are sailing through the 60 days to discharge!! Woohoo!! That Report of No Distribution is a sweet thing....no assets, nothing for the creditors to lay claim to, nothing but the discharge to savor. Congrats!
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

So, the 60 days started at the 341 meeting, right?

Is there anything else that can go wrong at this point?

THANKS! I'm so nervous!
      As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I'm going through the 60 days right now, and while, technically, I'm sure 'something' could go wrong, from every single thing I have read here and elsewhere, along with what my attorney says, there is almost no chance whatsoever of anything bad happening.

All I can say is, try not to worry. After my 341 and then later that day of the report of no distribution, it was the first time in a long, long time that I had actually not been nervous. While I fully realize this 'journey' will not be over for me until May 23rd (the last day of the 60 days), the nerves have, quite honestly, left me. After the nerves from not paying my bills, then the filing, then waiting for the 341, and then the 341 - it just seems I don't have any nerves left.
        Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

Thank you. I'm going to relax and just see how it goes. It does seem like the 341 is the BIG hurdle. I just can't wait until it is ALL behind us!

Comment

Hi---Wantmypeace---you feel will immense relief.

Comment

well...the GREAT news is the trustee is DONE with you.....!!! whopppee deee dooooo....now just wait for those 60 days which means the creditors have 60 days to file any objections! and then you are good to go!!

welcome to the official 60 club lounge!!!!!
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Thanks, Tobee! Is it 60 days from the 341 or 60 days from the Report of No Distribution?

Comment

60 days from the 341. Kick back, prop up your feet, and drink a cold one...........
                  All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                  Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Awesome! Just saw that Pacer also says that objections are due 5/1/11, which is exactly 30 days from the date the Report of No Distribution posted. So, I guess that's my next hurdle, and then another (at least) 17 days to wait for discharge. HURRAY!

Comment

"Report of No Distribution...now what?"

WantMyPeace, you'll GET YOUR PEACE, that's what!
                      Figured out we were in trouble: (Wait, we're in trouble? ) Stopped paying creditors: Aug 2010 Filed Chap 7: Apr 29, 2011 341: Jun 1, 2011 Report of no distribution: Jun 1, 2011 Discharged Aug 2, 2011

Comment

StartinOver: You are too funny! Thanks!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X