Attorney won't return calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attorney won't return calls

WE have filed our petition but we need to make a amendment to it ,chapter 7 we called office two times to speak to the paralegal but she is never available;she is the one who filled out the petition for us she left out a insurance policy that has some cash value which this policy we converted from his employer when he retired we each have 10,000 on us and had it since 2003. my question would it be wise to send a certified letter to our attorney since they don't call us back and ask them about this concern cant send email to them either.

I didn't think my attorney was licensed on Ohio-LOL

Comment

I would call the office 3 times a day and leave a message. If you get no response after 72 hours (3 business days), just go to their office. I'm assuming that you "just" filed and have not yet had your 341 Meeting.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I Have call two times went to office paralegal already left , yes we have just filed last week,just seems like they got the money and dont care now I am considering doing a certified letter and see if I get a response then, do you see anything wrong by sending letter Thanks for your response

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X