OMG....dISSSSSScHARGED!!!!! but one last question too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG....dISSSSSScHARGED!!!!! but one last question too

Well, After some serious concern and stress, PACER showed yesterday we were discharged on 4/26. What a great feeling of relief, and so many kind people on here helped with words of advice, encouragment, and support. But one thing I noticed was on pacer it showed "tickle date" and I was kinda curious about that. So, once again, sunny skys are out there for my family and myself, and the Good Lord watched over us.
    Filed Ch 7. Jan 14th 2011. 341 Feb. 24th 2011. DISCHARGED April 26th 2011. Closed May 10th, 2011. Huge weight off our shoulders! Scores as of 5/14/11 : TU-639, EQ-642, EXP-602

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is GREAT news. I am at a loss though as to what a 'tickle date' is. I never heard of that before. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

congrats to you and best of luck!!!

you're:
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by 747LUVR View Post
        Well, After some serious concern and stress, PACER showed yesterday we were discharged on 4/26. What a great feeling of relief, and so many kind people on here helped with words of advice, encouragment, and support. But one thing I noticed was on pacer it showed "tickle date" and I was kinda curious about that. So, once again, sunny skys are out there for my family and myself, and the Good Lord watched over us.
        Congratulations.

A "tickle date" is just a function of the CMS (Case Management System) used by the bankruptcy court clerk's office to remind your case administrator to do something. Your case administrator set up a "tickler" 60 days out from your ยง 341 meeting to remind him to enter your discharge. On the date that your discharge was due to be entered, a "tickler" appeared on your adminstrator's computer screen reminding him to enter the discharge.
        Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Congrats on your fresh start!
          Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

That is sooo great LUVR. OK everyone.....we can give LUVR a tickle attack now....time to laugh.
            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

lol Oregonpilot, i will refer tickle attack to my 19 month old little boy, he'll laugh mroe than i would, haha
              Filed Ch 7. Jan 14th 2011. 341 Feb. 24th 2011. DISCHARGED April 26th 2011. Closed May 10th, 2011. Huge weight off our shoulders! Scores as of 5/14/11 : TU-639, EQ-642, EXP-602

Comment

Congrats! Hope to be in the club soon!

Comment

give him a hug from me too.
                  Remembering a story that my ex-hubby told me that when he was just a wee boy his brothers tied him to a tree and tickled him.
                  I promise we won't do that !!!
                  filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                  "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

YOU'RE DEBT FREE!! CONGRATS!!!

Comment

All best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!
                        Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Use your new start wisely. Best of fortune to you. Grats and GBWY. 'Hub
                          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congrats on your DISCHARGE!!! Go enjoy your new fresh START!!!!!
                            May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                            May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                            May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                            9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X