top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divorce in order to qualify for a Ch7...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid $3,000 for the filing, had a business go bad too, sounded expenive but wth some business incuded, thought it was about right. We met another attorney before that and we were told that we couldnot even because we made too much money. Talk about a kick in the pants, I am getting sued by the bank, credit line and forclosure on unfinished new homes, and I can't file a bk. That is how this whole thing got started, I needed a lawyer and fast.
    Hopefully next week we will get some good news from the mill attorney. Or should I say paralegal. By the way, I mention that many times in my rants, I mean posts, I mean no offense what so eer to pralegals, I just want to talk to the attorney and get some results. I know a good paralegl carries the heavey load quite often or the atorrney, so if I offended, I apologize.

Comment

Also, I do know how to spell, for some reason my keys are sticking. Kids probably, I need money any body looking to buy teenagers. LOL.

Comment

dbr, send me your mailing address in a PM. 'Hub and I refurbish computers as part of our jobs. I can send you any number of keyboards...

I should add that we DO recycle. We will test it before we send it...
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank you for the offer, but this is my laptop. It is old, very old. Any tips, the air can thing worked briefly, but now it is back again. You know the keyboard gremlins.

Comment

You should be able to plug any standard keyboard into your laptop and have it work fine. Since yours is old, it is probably a PS2 port (round socket) rather than a USB port (flat rectangular).
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Can DBR not file a non-consumer Chapter 7? With all the business debt he mentioned above - it just made me wonder if he was above that magical 50%.
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Tried that too, missed the magic number by like $30,000.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X