top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chances of getting served summons at 3 months without paying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't talk to them (or refer them to your lawyer) there's the risk they'll start calling your family members and/or references from previous loan docs. So if that's something you want to avoid, better to take their calls and at least let them know it's you, your number, can't pay, talk again later.
    There are two secrets for success in life:
    1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Originally posted by sixxlondon View Post
      I was hoping to be able to file this week but unexpected vet bills came up with my dog so I will have to wait a couple more weeks. Is there any chance someone can come to my house and serve me with any kind of summons in the next couple weeks. I'm mainly worried because I host a family reunion at my house on the 18th of June and I'm worried someone would show up on that Saturday. That would be so embarrassing. Any ideas?
      Unfortunately, I was in the minority and did have my local credit union send me a summons in the mail at 3 months. Luckily I had been on this website for 7 months and was ready to file bankruptcy within a week of receiving the court summons.
      Filed Chapter 7 July 2010
      Attended 341 September 2010
      Discharged November 2010 Closed November 2010

Comment

keepinitreal - this is exactly what I'm really concerned about - I'm late about 4 months on a credit union credit card, and well probably not late now checking acct overdraft...I've been squeezing out $50/pay for them, which I really can't afford to do...BUT I've got to be able to wait till sept....

Originally posted by keepinitreal View Post
        Unfortunately, I was in the minority and did have my local credit union send me a summons in the mail at 3 months. Luckily I had been on this website for 7 months and was ready to file bankruptcy within a week of receiving the court summons.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X