Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!

Well I did it!

It only took 3 years, 4 months, and 16 days for me to pull the trigger and actually file once I made the decision but I am so glad that I did.

If only I knew how great it would feel to put it all behind me I would not have wasted any time at all.

Times have been really rough but I just wanted to say that I never would have guessed it would turn out this way. June 30th the discharge came in the mail, and that very afternoon I GOT AN OFFER FOR A GREAT NEW HIGH PAYING JOB!

I am now on a two week (basically free) vacation at my family's beach house and for the first time in years I feel truly and deeply relaxed. Of all the life changing things I have gained through this process, I never guessed that finally feeling like myself again would be my most treasured. <3

Thanks for the help along the way.

Congrats on your discharge!
    Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
    Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are the THIRD Discharge this Independence Day Weekend!!! Here is your officially unofficial Dance of Victory:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats! We had our 341 on Friday and are 60 days away from our discharge...
        5/9/11 - Filed CH7 - No Asset
        7/1/11 - 341 Meeting
        9/1/11 - Discharged; 9/22/11 Case Closed

Comment

Your Victory fireworks will be tonight about nine. Good fortune to you. 'Hub

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congrats, both on the discharge and the new job offer. Sounds like you life if going forward, ENJOY!
            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
            341 5/23/11
            DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Being independent from the shackles of debt on Independence Day, that has such an ironic yetrefreshing ring to it. Congrats.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! on both pieces of great news!!!!!!!

Comment

Big Congrats !!!!!!

Comment

That is soooooo kewl !!!!!
                    Good luck to you and enjoy that vacation time and the great new job.

sending good wishes to you meggie !!!!
                    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X