Have my petition in hand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have my petition in hand?

Woo Hoo!! I have my copy to review so I are there anything I should be double or triple checking?? I don't want to miss anything.

One thing that did stand out is: Box 42 B22A form - it has listed only a partial payment for both cars? Should this be our full monthly payment??

Thanks!!
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

whoppppppppeee de dooo

now...i was very careful about all addresses and account numbers and double and triple checked them.

also, can you believe our property that was listed as the one we were surrendering was an OLD 35 year old address!!! so just check everything. also, just a suggestion, but after you go over it all. put it down for today. review it once again with "fresh" eyes tomorrow and then toss it on over the fence!!!

i'm sooooooo glad you are finally ready!!!!!!
    Last edited by tobee43; 07-13-2011, 09:47 AM.
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
      whoppppppppeee de dooo

now...i was very careful about all addresses and account number and double and triple checked them.

also, can you believe our property that were surrendering was an OLD 35 year old address!!! so just check everything. also, just a suggestion, but after you go over it all. put it down for today. review it once again with "fresh" eyes tomorrow and then toss it on over the fence!!!

i'm sooooooo glad you are finally ready!!!!!!
      Thanks! Me too! Friday is the filing day!! Coming close to almost one year since I joined here. My personal goal is to file before I hit 1000 posts...LOL
      "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!

i am so happy this is finally coming to some resolve for you.
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Freddy you have given me some sound advice and kept from freaking out a few times - very best wishes to you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
            Freddy you have given me some sound advice and kept from freaking out a few times - very best wishes to you!!!!
            Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
              Woo Hoo!! I have my copy to review so I are there anything I should be double or triple checking?? I don't want to miss anything.

One thing that did stand out is: Box 42 B22A form - it has listed only a partial payment for both cars? Should this be our full monthly payment??

Thanks!!
              No it won't be your monthly payment amount (unless you have a car that you owe more than 60 payments on). On Line 42 you are seeing the total balance due on your cars divided by 60 months. This is because the Means Test (B22A) is showing what you would have left over to pay into a Chapter 13 (hypothetically speaking) over the next 5 years.

Then if you look at line 23 and 24 you will see where they took the IRS standard of $496 per vehicle for Ownership Cost and subtracted your Line 42 payment amount to obtain this expense line amount.

EXAMPLE: Your figures on Line 42 are $250 for car 1 and $275 for car 2. On Line 23 you should see $246 and on Line 24 you should see $221.

Hope that helps! So excited for you that you have your petition in hand! Yay!
              Last edited by ValleYum; 07-13-2011, 03:40 PM. Reason: I are blonde.
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Yahoo Freddy! So glad this is happening for you.!
                Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                341 5/23/11
                DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                  No it won't be your monthly payment amount (unless you have a car that you owe more than 60 payments on). On Line 42 you are seeing the total balance due on your cars divided by 60 months. This is because the Means Test (B22A) is showing what you would have left over to pay into a Chapter 13 (hypothetically speaking) over the next 5 years.

Then if you look at line 23 and 24 you will see where they took the IRS standard of $496 per vehicle for Ownership Cost and subtracted your Line 42 payment amount to obtain this expense line amount.

EXAMPLE: Your figures on Line 42 are $250 for car 1 and $275 for car 2. On Line 23 you should see $246 and on Line 24 you should see $221.

Hope that helps! So excited for you that you have your petition in hand! Yay!
                  Thanks!! Yes that helps

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinepa View Post
                    Yahoo Freddy! So glad this is happening for you.!
                    Thanks! Me too!

Comment

Good luck sleeping tonight Freddy....
                      You will be in my thoughts tomorrow
                      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by oregonpilot View Post
                        Good luck sleeping tonight Freddy....
                        You will be in my thoughts tomorrow
                        Thanks!

I just got back from my attorney's office.

I had a few corrections like: The box was checked off that insurance/taxes were included in my mortgage. It's not.

Also my 401K listing had the wrong totals. I don't really know the totals. Does that matters?

And it stated that money in the bank was like $300 well at time of filing it will be more like $50...lol

So that's it!!

Tomorrow is the day!!!

Comment

Sooo cool ...you are almost there.
                          When i listed all my IRA's. the trustee asked why there were so many. I have mine split up in IRA CD's maturing at different times so he questioned that.
                          AND then he asked me when was the last time i put money into my IRA's and how much.
                          It was in 2008 and i had put in 500. for that yr. BIG WHOOP
                          So he said OK and moved on to something else. Even though i knew the IRA's were all exempt it still kinda scared the begebies out of me.

Don't know if it really matters if you have the exact amt....mine were off by...like...54. the amt of interest for the month. As long as they arent gettin close to the million mark......hehe
                          filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                          "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

great freddy!!!! now we have to get that 341 date!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X