Discharged!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!!

Just received my letter from the attny's office! I'm discharged!

Now, since there was an investigation to determine if we had assets, I have to wait and see if the case will be closed or remain open. I can't tell by my discharge letter if we were considered no asset.

Wooo hooo; hurdle #1 off my chest. A good week; Monday I attended my reaffirmation hearing; we attempted to reaffirm, judge denied and ordered CHIM, so we get to keep the car, and as long as we make good on payments, creditor can't touch us; but we are all good if we want to back out of the loan later.

What an initial relief!
    Filed ch 13 12/23/10; closed 3/14; refiled ch 7 on 4/13; 341 on 5/13; reaffirmation 7/11 (denied); 7/14/11 DISCHARGED

Wonderful and congratulations!!!!!

Comment

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Hey, those Seven dancers are mine. Copy righted. LOL

Grats on discharge. Here is your Victory Dance: (Have you ever wondered why seven?)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

YIPEEEEEE a huge congrats to you!!!!!!

OK I give up .....HUB..... why seven!!!
          AHHHHHH could it be the lucky seven????
          filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
          "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congrats!!!!!
            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
            341 5/23/11
            DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment