Dang Fridays........grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Fridays........grrrrrrrrrrrr!

well, good news.....made my 60 days as of 5 p.m. today without that AP I have been worried about. So happy about that.

Bad news.........guess I have to wait until Monday to see the discharge! So will stay in the pool, keep cool and celebrate then I guess!
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Wow sunshinepa great news!!!!

Comment

hey there sunshine...didn't see this before i posted on the other thread of where's oregonpilot??
      You have that 60 days behind you now....yeah!!!
      cooling in the pool sounds like a good idea. I know what its like to be in the heat...Its all of 77 degrees now...wow...HOT. ROFL
      That was suppose to be funny. You guys are sure in the heat. Stay cool!!!
      Last edited by oregonpilot; 07-22-2011, 05:43 PM.
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

My fingers are crossed for you that it shows up on Monday! My Pacer status still reads "waiting on first meeting" although the docket report lists the no distribution...LOL and my 60 days are up August 1....got a feeling I'm going to have to make a phone call or something to the clerk..BOO

Enjoy the weekend! I'm sure your discharge will appear anyday...and we can all celebrate!
        Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

congrats on making it through the 60 day club...soon you will join the FREEDOM club..LOL!!!!

we rec'd ours 3 days after the 60th day.. so it will soon be here!!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Thanks all. I know it's silly but I really want to see that discharge on Monday. LOL, the day of my 341, it was posted as a no asset 1 hour later........hopefully they will be just as on the ball Monday.

It has been a long road sweating out the AP on the large BT but thanks to all the great folks here, I delayed my filing. Missed a judgement w/one days grace so it's all been good!!!!
            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
            341 5/23/11

Comment

Well, guess the courts here are backed up, still no discharge!

I know, it sometimes takes awhile, just anxious and venting! Guess I'll keep haning out in my neighbors pool with a float and a cold one!!!!!
              Filed CH 7 4/15/11
              341 5/23/11

Comment

My discharge was 6/17 but have received no notice of closing. Checked PACER and it was closed 7/15 but still have no letter or notice from attorney. So totally understanding the frustration of waiting. Paper in hand means a lot!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X