I am finally there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am finally there!

I am officially discharged. Opened my email this a.m. to find an electronic copy from my attorney! Ironically, I didn't even check Pacer yesterday as I was busy..LOL!

Big thanks to this forum which helped me get through this! Although I am no expert, I will be hanging around trying to help and encourage others who go thru this!
    Last edited by sunshinepa; 07-28-2011, 04:44 AM.
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Congratulations!
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congratulations! I go today, realized I a small money market account was left out of petition, bringing that statement with me to 341, don't want to leave anything out. Let you know how I do. Nervous. Thanks for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by donnao View Post
        Congratulations! I go today, realized I a small money market account was left out of petition, bringing that statement with me to 341, don't want to leave anything out. Let you know how I do. Nervous. Thanks for the advice
        You'll be fine, bet you come back and say it was simple!!!!
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11

Comment

It's another discharge party! Wait until the hamsters show up. They must be sleeping right now!

Congratulations!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!
            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Big thanks to this forum which helped me get through this! Although I am no expert, I will be hanging around trying to help and encourage others who go thru this!

Conratulations from me as well.
              I believe the real strength of this site is the many people on here who actually have hands on experience dealing with a lot of different bk issues. It really helps to have that personal experience as we try and shepard folks through the process and out the other side.

Comment

Thanks all...........I am sssoooooooo ready for those hamsters LOL!!! And I get to celebrate next week when my sister arrives from TX next week to stay until August 30th. I will actually have some money to do things with her.......we are gonna have an OLD FOLKS PARTY!!!!!!
                Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                341 5/23/11

Comment

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Thanks. I looked at Pacer and not only did I get the discharge, I was also CLOSED! It's all over but the celebration now!!!!!!!!!
                    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                    341 5/23/11

Comment

Auto-discharge and close! Even better!
                      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations sunshinepa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

Congrats Sushine!! I'm very happy for you!!

Comment

YAY! Congrats, I've been waiting to see you post this comment thread! WHOOO HOOO
                            Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Originally posted by disconapper View Post
                              YAY! Congrats, I've been waiting to see you post this comment thread! WHOOO HOOO
                              LOL, thought I might have to wait till yours next week so you could lead me in the victory dance!!! I was amazed that it closed the same day too. I don't really care about getting the official "hardcopy" my atty. advised will arrive.........Just wanted to know it was done and over.

So my bet is.......you will see yours by the end of next week!!!!!!!!!! Done and closed all at once!!!!!
                              Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                              341 5/23/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X