top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, one week after discharge and official papers arrived, amazing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, one week after discharge and official papers arrived, amazing!!!

Still amazed I'm discharged and lovin it. I also had my official document from the BK court in the mail yesterday!!!!!!

Just thought I would post this for those waiting for the end, it does get here.

For those in PA, hang in there. Our courts are amazingly fast, I never thought mine would discharge, close and I would have the "official" paperwork mailed so fast!!!

For those who offered their congrats under the "I am finally there" thread, thanks! Now I'm still waiting for those hamsters but imagine it's because of how I posted my discharge news....LOL.

BTW - the credit card offers are amazing. Crap One actually called me and offered me a 3000.00 credit limit..........no way! Of course, I didn't BK them and had them years ago!!!! None of them will ever get me again for sure!!!!!
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Hey did you miss your Dance of Victory? If so, here are our World famous hamsters just for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

i LOVE those two pieces of paper!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Very very happy for you sunshinepa!!!

Comment

Awesome! There are your hamsters! HA HA

...I'm still waiting for mine...I actually have NOT checked Pacer today....I forgot my user id/password at home...LOL
          Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Originally posted by disconapper View Post
            Awesome! There are your hamsters! HA HA

...I'm still waiting for mine...I actually have NOT checked Pacer today....I forgot my user id/password at home...LOL
            Betcha have it by the end of the week. Remember, my 60 days ended on a Fri..........I had the discharge and closed by Thursday. Will be waiting to see that post!!!!

Hub,...........I really needed those hamsters........it made it all final!!!!!
            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
            341 5/23/11
            DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinepa View Post
              Still amazed I'm discharged and lovin it. I also had my official document from the BK court in the mail yesterday!!!!!!

BTW - the credit card offers are amazing. Crap One actually called me and offered me a 3000.00 credit limit..........no way! Of course, I didn't BK them and had them years ago!!!! None of them will ever get me again for sure!!!!!
              sunshine...isn't it great to have the paperwork in your hand??? I still look at mine every once in a while..still shake my head and say...how is this possible??? LOL
              WHAT....you didn't jump on those cc offers....ROFL
              good luck to you...isn't life grand!!!
              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Yay! You got your hamsters!!

I just checked PACER for the very first time to see if there was anything filed, but nothing yet...I'm trying to be patient and hoping that we hear something soon!
                Filed 05/10/11, 341 Meeting 06/02/11, Report of No Distribution 06/02/11, Discharged 08/10/11

Comment

uggg... I can't wait....

54 days to go

Comment

Great news! Soooooooooooo happy for you! I just checked pacer and trustee has abandoned my property, which, I believe is a good thing. My lawyer told me he would do that, now waiting for him to close out my meeting since he got my amended petition.

Comment

Congratulations!
                      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Great going!
                        Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X