Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
    i definitely like this too...
    Then you should check out my other post in the general forum-I'm looking for other folks whose post BK plan involves some kind of move toward a "homesteading" lifestyle. Sure, what I posted about before is a "grand plan" that would require a large startup cost, but being more self sufficient doesn't have to involve all of that. The other reason I like homesteading is that bringing in the firewood, feeding and watering animals, and tending a garden is a great way to bring up kids who have a respect for and understanding of work. Not to mention that a child who has access to acreage, a .22 rifle or a 20 gauge shotgun, a tent, and a curiosity and appreciation for the natural world will have all of the recreation he or she would ever need.

Comment

Originally posted by valleyum View Post
      i would buy my own neighborhood - and only 'import' my friends and acquaintances who would be neighbors that i would like. Lolol

rotflmao!!!
      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

As long as I am in a Chapter 13 plan, I can assure you that any lottery winnings in my household will only be claimed by my loving daughter for tickets she in fact paid for. Then, from time to time, she will feel the need to be benevolent to her doting parents and buy us things!!!

Comment

Some of the people were saying it was a curse winning all that money.
          Well, as Tevye says, in Fiddler on the Roof, "May the Lord smite ME with it, and may I never recover!"
          Filed Chapter 7: March 19, 2012
          Discharged! June 28, 2012
          Closed! August 8, 2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X