It Went Bad After 341 Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you BKAttyMI!

This is something we have YET to get a straight 'yes' or 'no' answer for, namely how he answered the trustee's questions:
    • "Have you reviewed the petition, and is everything correct?"
    • "Did you sign the petition?"

In my opinion, if he did not answer "No" to both of those questions, and 'allowed' the attorney to over-talk him, he is in deep doo-doo.

I asked these back in post# 4. We are now on post# 45.
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 09-22-2011, 09:00 AM.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

This is very curious. I didn't know you could file a client's petition for bankruptcy without having their signature. That's what makes it legal. I'd imagine it's the first thing the filing clerk looks for, and if it isn't there the petition doesn't get filed. At the very least the Trustee would notice that there's no signature on the petition. To the OP: did you ever sign the petition? Or is the line for your signature blank?

Comment

I suspect that we aren't going to get an answer to this question as it has been asked and not answered. It seems that the OP has had PM privledges for a few days now. I'm curious if he has PM'd Des with the email between his attorney and the trustee. I guess I'm not understanding why the hesitation to post the email with the indentifying information removed.
        Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

The silence is deafening...I suspect a pro se filer who jacked up their own filing with some not-so-accurate info and is now seeking an identity change to avoid serious penalties.

Maybe I am wrong. I hope so.

But as I have said several times, my Grandfather told me years ago that there isn't anyone in the US more powerful than a Bankruptcy Trustee, except for maybe a BK judge. I believe him. I believe they are legally allowed to remove your still-beating heart and show it to you.

Comment

No, I don't PM privileges yet and I didn't jack up my own filing.

Comment

You can email to me: [email protected] and I will in turn PM it to the appropriate folks here on the forum.
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Hi! Just browsing all past posts and ran across this one. Did the person ever email you? I feel like I just watched a soap opera and have to wait to see what happen next. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by NewStart2012 View Post
                  Hi! Just browsing all past posts and ran across this one. Did the person ever email you? I feel like I just watched a soap opera and have to wait to see what happen next. LOL
                  No, he never did actually send it to me. He did contact me once. It was drama-filled!!!
                  ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                  Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Hmmmm....interesting. No wonder some felt he may have been a "troll". But, if it occurred, I hope it turned out well. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Last edited by ksgirl38; 08-29-2012, 12:10 AM. Reason: deleted, didn't realize it was an old post

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X