It Went Bad After 341 Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Needhelpfast View Post
    Yes, these are the fees. If you would like to see a copy of the email between the attorney and the trustee, let me know and I'll email it to you.
    I would love to see it as, if a Trustee is overstepping his bounds, I would like to know. If you can, cut and paste it to a private message (can't give e mail addy)

Des.

Comment

Hey Des, I am not being granted PM access and I have made a request for it. Don't know how long it will take. Do you want to PM me with your email so I can send it to you directly? I hope it will go through as read-only.

Comment

Get a life, I'm not the one posting on a Saturday night, but YOU are, so that means you are bored. Have a nice night. LOL.
        First of all I wasn't the one that stated that you were playing the board for a sucker. I was simply asking what would make people do that. I have no idea if you are or not. But it seems that there are people still willing to help despite your rude responses.
        Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Originally posted by mountanddo View Post
          First of all I wasn't the one that stated that you were playing the board for a sucker. I was simply asking what would make people do that. I have no idea if you are or not. But it seems that there are people still willing to help despite your rude responses.
          I misinterpreted your initial comment. My apologies to you. I thought I was under attack. I do appreciate everyone's help.

Comment

I've learned to ignore the unhelpful comments and focus on those from people who appear knowledgeable and are offering to help. If you are researching or if you have filed BK it means you have been through hell and trying to get your life back and it's no one's place to judge your actions. I'm interested in the letter from the Trustee as well. Maybe you could post some of the general comments without posting too many of the details

Comment

I misinterpreted your initial comment. My apologies to you. I thought I was under attack. I do appreciate everyone's help.
              Kind sir, or madam, no one is attacking you personally. Your story is so peppered with unreasonable or let us say unbelievable anomalies that lessor stories from others have been disputed and proven to be hoaxes. We call them Trolls.

If I am wrong, I apologize. However, until you can pick up a believable story, or get yourself a Federal attorney to prosecute a crooked Trustee, I reserve my opinion hopefully in your favor. Your story does sound a bit unreasonable. Sorry, that is how I see it until you prove some facts or present further evidence of wrong doing. 'Hub
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Des, Please post (with proper redaction) this email. I would like to give this OP the benefit of the doubt, but I have seen and read many posts, this thread is either so bad, it has to be true, or just bad.

For the sake of our host, I wish him/her well, but pray I am wrong. 'Hub
                If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Hey Des, I am not being granted PM access and I have made a request for it. Don't know how long it will take. Do you want to PM me with your email so I can send it to you directly? I hope it will go through as read-only.
                  You may have to have a certain number of posts to be granted PM capabilities.

Could you not just post it here with any names or personal info redacted with XXXXs?
                  ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                  Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                    You may have to have a certain number of posts to be granted PM capabilities.

Could you not just post it here with any names or personal info redacted with XXXXs?
                    This is an excellent idea. I give the OP a benefit of the doubt, but there seems to be more here than we are seeing. From what he has posted he should be dismissed in Court and/or the lawyer sanctioned, and the Trustee investigated by the Federal Attorney. 'Hub

Comment

I am a perpetual Pollyanna, 'Hub!! LOL
                      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                        Des, Please post (with proper redaction) this email.
                        Actually I can't.

To Needhelpfast. . .

I can't give you the e mail addy as it could remove my anonymity. If, and only if, you are comfortable with this, post the e mail here, removing all identifiable information (as others have suggested) or simply keep posting until you can PM.

Des.

Comment

Hey Des, I'll go with the route of posting more to get the PM privileges.

Comment

Just one more post... it only takes 15.
                            This forum is full of amazingly talented, intelligent and caring people.
                            Ch7 BK filed Pro se: 6/2011; 341 Meeting: 7/2011; Assets abandoned; Report of No Distribution: 8/2011; Discharged and closed 9/2011.

Comment

Great! Thanks for the info!

Comment

This story rings with something fishy. Did you verify your signature in front of the Trustee at your hearing? We are required to show the actual wet signatures to our Trustees for both 7 and 13 cases in Michigan. What did you answer when the Trustee asked if you'd signed the petition and schedules? What is this $5000 "fine" for? Are you sure it's not for non-exempt assets? I'm confused.
                                Any information posted by me is for general informational purposes only. While I am an attorney, I am not YOUR attorney and any information I provide is not legal advice.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X