Finally FILED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally FILED!!!

Well guys, I'm finally filed for my Ch 7...so what would frogger say...let the ride begin...

Almost 70!!!! pages....good grief...so...UST objection w/in 10 days? Or is it 14? (over median for state NOT for where I live of course - high med bills - spouse diabetes, foot surgeries, braces (yes braces) wisdom teeth, etc.)

One thing though...we started this process in Feb 2011 - so then I had been at my main job for 3 months...after all the changes we had to make to Sched J, I guess either me or paralegal (or both) forgot to change the 3 months to now about 10 months...can I let paralegal know on Monday and have them just file a correction? This is really a clerical error....

I'm sorry I don't have an answer about filing a correction or anything, but wanted to say congrats on getting the filing part done. Now it's a "hurry up and wait" game ;-)
    Filed 5/31/11 341 & Report of No Distribution 7/28/11 Discharged & Closed!! 9/29/11
    "What I won't accept or buy any longer is that my credit score defines who I am. Screw that."

Comment

Originally posted by NewPage View Post
      I'm sorry I don't have an answer about filing a correction or anything, but wanted to say congrats on getting the filing part done. Now it's a "hurry up and wait" game ;-)
      THANKS!!!!!! I see the trustee now I got...been in practice for about four decades...

Comment

Congrats on finally getting there Iam

Comment

Originally posted by pandora View Post
          congrats on finally getting there iam
          thanks!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats - Finally!!
            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Thank you Freddy!!!!!!

Comment

Yippee Kai Yay!!!! I am so glad for you. Time to 'get er dun' and get some semblance of normalcy back in your life.

Congrats! {{{{A BIG hug for you}}}} Enjoy your weekend!

PS: I am fairly sure a tiny little amendment can be filed for the clerical error but I am confident some of the gurus here can let you know for sure.
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

THANK YOU!!!! ValleYum!!! Thanks so much!

Yes, that I'm not worried about - clearly a clerical error...I'll let paralegal know when she emails me my case # - little do they know about me and PACER!!! Bahahahaha!! :-)

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                  Yippee Kai Yay!!!! I am so glad for you. Time to 'get er dun' and get some semblance of normalcy back in your life.

Congrats! {{{{A BIG hug for you}}}} Enjoy your weekend!

PS: I am sure a tiny little amendment can be filed for the clerical error. I am sure some of the gurus here can let you know for sure.

Comment

You know I do have a question - should I start answering the phone now? Atty wants to to see if he can catch any stay violators - honestly I don't want to...

Comment

Congrats. You're getting younger by the minute
                      And yes, go for the violators. Where else can you make 1000 bucks a minute? Wouldn't you like some extra cash right about now? I know I would. Think of it as a pain and suffering award.

Comment

Originally posted by IHateChase View Post
                        Congrats. You're getting younger by the minute
                        And yes, go for the violators. Where else can you make 1000 bucks a minute? Wouldn't you like some extra cash right about now? I know I would. Think of it as a pain and suffering award.
                        THANKS!!! And you're too funny!!!

Actually spouse's ch 13 (spouse is in a 13) already sent us forms, as one of her creditors started calling AND get this - Crapital One send spouse 18 (!!!) eighteen! collection emails in one day :-)

We'll fill out the atty forms, and let them do what they do!

Yes, a bit of extra cash would be VERY VERY nice!!!!

Comment

Congrats on getting the ball rollin'!
                          Non-Consumer Chapter 7
                          December 2011

Comment

Thanks!!!!

Comment

This is the second best news I have heard all week. Only second because my granddaughter lost everything she owned in the flooding here in PA and has now found a new home and will be moving this weekend. Otherwise, it would be the BEST of the week. So happy for you!!!!
                              Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                              341 5/23/11
                              DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X