No announcement yet.

60 day, last day of objection ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gacreditguy...creditors typically will object well in advance of the targeted discharge date. Usually creditors will contact your attorney once they get the "word" of your filing. We had a creditor attend ours but that is because he wanted us to reaffirm - and he already knew we would. It costs them a lot of money to do the court thing and unless they are positive they can prove fraud they pretty much blow off a BK. There are times when a company will come after the collateral...i.e., big screen TV....

Comment

well , looks like I made third safely , on the way home home now. day 60 looms on the horizon

Comment

WooHoo!! Just one more day and you can really settle up on that bar tab!!

I'll have another bar keep. On Fellow, over there of course!!
        Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
        Discharged - 12/2006
        Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
        Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Not sure what it maens still . but last day for objections says 4/24, today or as of now yesterday, but pacer now reads day 60, so 1 more day I guess. 24 hours, a new start I hope . Be in touch tommorow floks, I know I will have to wait around a week or so till I see discharged but i NEED TO LOOK FORWARD TO THE POSITIVES., tHANKS ALL

Comment

Day 60, half gone, a nice sunny day here, no new posts on Pacer, things are looking good, but unfortunately I have to go put gas in the car, there goes the paycheck.

Comment

I knew I had to come find this post to find your status. Hang in there--closer and closer to your new debt free life? (Or at least unsecured debt free life?)
              *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

no news is good news, ain't heard a thing.

Comment

WoooHooo!! Fellow!!

Doin' a Happy Dance tonite!!
                  Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                  Discharged - 12/2006
                  Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
                  Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Here's some music to dance to!

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

NOW........................... tell us it's OVER - NO OBJECTIONS - etc......

TIME TO DO THE HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Well its day 61, have heard nothing from anyone at all, nothing is posted on PACER, my assumption is that I will just be waiting a few days to hear it's discharged, feeling good but until I see a discharge I will hold off on the happy dance. I'll keep you all posted

Comment

When that "happy dance" starts, I want to hear MUSIC.............. see hips SWINGING IN TUNE....... AND A ON YOUR FACE....................

BEST REGARDS,

MINNY
                          Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

is it too late to list pacer with my debts? lol

Comment

Originally posted by fellowpoorman
                              is it too late to list pacer with my debts? lol
                              I'm sure that's one debt you don't mind paying!

Comment

not at all, it provides peace of mind

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X