No announcement yet.

60 day, last day of objection ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am happy for you Fellow, that you successfully navigated the 60 Days waters!! What a relief you must be feeling!!

Now time to start working on those Credit Reports!! No rest for the weary here, that's for sure!!
    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
    Discharged - 12/2006
    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

congrats to you. my 60 days ends next saturday.. a little over a week to go here..
      Thanks,
      GaCreditGuy

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--
      BK7 Filed : 01/29/2006
      341 Completed : 03/06/2006
      Deadline For Objections: 05/05/2006
      Discharged : 06/30/2006
      Case Closed : 06/30/2006

Comment

of course i wish things go well for you, its a ***** but you are almost there, hang in brother

Comment

Day 62, the wait continues

Comment

Don't worry poorman, you're not alone. I'm on day 63 and still haven't seen any changes in PACER. I think the last 3 days have been more difficult than the first 60!

Good luck!

Ron

Comment

Its getting that way, wait ,wait , wait. I want to do the happy dance and get my life back in order already. Good luck to you too

Comment

ok Update Folks!!!!

Did We Survive The 60 Days...............

Are We Seeing "discharge"???????

Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Day 63.. No posts on Pacer yet.. Yes we survived the 60 days.. Have not seen Discharge yet, from what I understand it takes a few days.. Still feel good about things... No changes in dockets so noone extended the wait period , not that there is a reason to anyway.

Comment

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME...............

WE'LL DO THE HAPPY DANCE AS SOON AS YOU GET THAT DISCHARGE!!!

Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

I was hoping so much to read great news here so you could have a

TGIFF
                      *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

It's Coming Soon, Next "F" in Friday , Perhaps
                        Last edited by fellowpoorman; 04-28-2006, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Day 66 and counting, ready to dance

Comment

preparing do dance with you... hoping the magic pacer fairy inserts that discharge today..

did I say Pacer Fairy??? LOLOL
                            Thanks,
                            GaCreditGuy

--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--
                            BK7 Filed : 01/29/2006
                            341 Completed : 03/06/2006
                            Deadline For Objections: 05/05/2006
                            Discharged : 06/30/2006
                            Case Closed : 06/30/2006

Comment

Just checked PACER, Its time to DANCE everyone... DISCHARGED!!!!!

Comment

Woo Hoo!!!woo Hoo!!, Yes!
                                You did say Pacer Fairy, I'll let it slide. WOO HOOO
                                Last edited by fellowpoorman; 05-01-2006, 06:31 PM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X