341 this morning, nervous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 this morning, nervous

i'm not really nervous about the actual meeting itself, i'm more nervous that i'll see someone there that i know, and then my "secret" will be out.

wish me luck!

best of good luck notalooser!!!!! Believe me - you won't be by yourself there...just one in the crowd :-)

Comment

i survived! the questioning lasted for all of 5 minutes at the most, just like everyone else said! there were only 4 other couples there, and i didn't know them! (we live in a small town, and i work at a medical office, so i ususally see our patients out and about on a regular basis.) our lawyer said she is confident that everything will go smoothly from here. the trustee glazed over our paperwork and didn't even question that our house was appraised at $80,000 less than the assessment, which was a big issue for us in whether a 7 would work or whether we'd have to convert to a 13.

is today when the 60 day countdown begins?

Comment

Originally posted by notalooser View Post
        i survived! the questioning lasted for all of 5 minutes at the most, just like everyone else said! there were only 4 other couples there, and i didn't know them! (we live in a small town, and i work at a medical office, so i ususally see our patients out and about on a regular basis.) our lawyer said she is confident that everything will go smoothly from here. the trustee glazed over our paperwork and didn't even question that our house was appraised at $80,000 less than the assessment, which was a big issue for us in whether a 7 would work or whether we'd have to convert to a 13.

is today when the 60 day countdown begins?
        congrats notalooser!! welcome to the 60 day club!!!
        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Ahhhh not....day 1 of 60. great place to be..well maybe day 60 of 60 is even better.
          Good luck to you.
          filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
          "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Welcome to the 60 day club. I'm glad everything went smoothly for you. We worried we'd see someone we knew at the 341 as well, but then we thought, if they saw us there and we saw them there, would they really say that they saw us at a 341 meeting? LOL
            5/9/11 - Filed CH7 - No Asset
            7/1/11 - 341 Meeting
            9/1/11 - Discharged; 9/22/11 Case Closed

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X