no distribution, but what now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no distribution, but what now?

341 was on 11/29/11, and according to PACER, on 12/01/11, trustee statement that there's no distribution (no asset case). my question is, what is this that i have to worry about now:

(copied from "3 deadlines to sweat out after 341 meeting")
    30 DAYS AFTER THE 341 MEETING CONCLUDES
    The 30th day is the last day for the Trustee or any Creditor to object to your claims of any personal property. If you have properly listed the asset, you are in the clear after that time. But if you have to amend an exemption claim, the 30 day clock restarts from the time you file your amendment.

so, can the trustee change his mind and come back and say, "oh, wait, they do have some personal property i want"?

Do nothing. Just wait, this is good news....hang in there.

The Trustee has declared you "No Asset" so basically for all intensive purposes he is ridding himself of your case. Unless you change your paperwork, I'd assume your are going to be okay...

Take a deep breath
    Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

you're fine, sit tight and now wait for the order closing your case. there are two orders one is the discharge and the second one is the "close". sometimes they come together, some times weeks apart, some a few months apart. you're atty would know by now, usually, if there is any assets the trustee is interested in, that would be the main reason your case would not "close".
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X